Poll: Will you switch to sprint for the EVO 4G?
Poll Options
Will you switch to sprint for the EVO 4G?

Originally Posted by railroadmaster View Post
The battery life on the evo is horrific.
DO you know this from first hand experience or what you read on the internet because people on the internet say the same about the n900. I don't think the n900 is that horrible, it's bad but not horrible.

I would get one of the Droid phones either the Droid X or Droid Incredible rather than the Evo 4g.

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
I switched over.

I would get one of the Droid phones either the Droid X or Droid Incredible rather than the Evo 4g.
And the difference is?

Originally Posted by joshv06
I switched over.
What do you think about it so far?

I'm thinking about getting one and maybe returning after 30 days if I don't like it. I'm not under contract on tmo (I use the even more plus plan) so I can bail out now. I wonder if there's a limit on how many times you can switch networks in a month period

And the difference is?

Originally Posted by joshv06
I switched over.
What do you think about it so far?

I'm thinking about getting one and maybe returning after 30 days if I don't like it. I'm not under contract on tmo (I use the even more plus plan) so I can bail out now. I wonder if there's a limit on how many times you can switch networks in a month period

I'll keep my n900. If I like the EVO, i'll overclock my n900.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ,, Earth !
What ? Evo ? .. If i Was in US i would've waited for Samsung Epic 4G if i want 4G (which i don't)

I'd Rather Get Droid X

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Haven't you heard: Sprint is sinking down? Won't even do it even if the phone is free WITHOUT contracts.

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Haven't you heard: Sprint is sinking down? Won't even do it even if the phone is free WITHOUT contracts.
Sprint is sinking? What?

What ? Evo ? .. If i Was in US i would've waited for Samsung Epic 4G if i want 4G (which i don't)
The Epic 4G looks too cheap. I read something about Samsung Moment upgrades and as a result, there's no way I'm trusting samsung

The battery life on the evo is horrific.
Actually that's only in some minor cases, the battery is actually reported to be outstanding. I still wouldn't get it though, I just don't like Android.

If I were in the US (and couldn't get the N900/future Meego device) then I'd get the Droid X.

Picked up the EVO today. The battery outlasted the n900. Both with little to no use