Notices

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
hmmm, I tried to use diffrent lockscreen themes but with everyone I have one problem. There is no date on the screen, Only time. I use qylockscreen config. What should I do to change it?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
@naninenu
I installed your latest update on windows theme.
The hot chick lies above(mmm.... that sounds dirty) the rest of the stuff excluding player buttons.
How to solve it?

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
hmmm, I tried to use diffrent lockscreen themes but with everyone I have one problem. There is no date on the screen, Only time. I use qylockscreen config. What should I do to change it?

same happening with me.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
found the solution in qtlockscreen releasing thread .
as you are using separate widgets for date and time .

so give a space in between ""
for example in time widget make DateFormat=" "
and in Date widget TimeFormat=" "

thanks to naninenu

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
@naninenu
The hot chick lies above(mmm.... that sounds dirty) the rest of the stuff excluding player buttons.
How to solve it?
looking trough the QtLockscreen.ini noticed that the paths to the files are wrong (/opt/qtlockscreen/default/wifi.png) and so on, also using the transparency I get the picture from the stock lockscreen in the background, anyone any suggestion on the transparency?

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
@naninenu
How to solve it?
Ok. u want the girl on top?..

you can take the image and photoshop it to make it semi transparent. adda new backgrnd image as menu_background, rename the girl's image as slider image n viola. its done.

Let me know if it doesnt work for u. i will do it

Originally Posted by tiberiu900 View Post
looking trough the QtLockscreen.ini noticed that the paths to the files are wrong (/opt/qtlockscreen/default/wifi.png) and so on, also using the transparency I get the picture from the stock lockscreen in the background, anyone any suggestion on the transparency?
i thought i actually changed them...
Anyway, i am currently using sakya's default icons for status bar. so it should still make no difference.

I will mostly change some icons today to completely match with wp7 and will try to post them

Regarding transparency, it was supposed to show your desktop.
But it did not.

I looked at the code and as per my understanding, we send out an dbus message to the system that that the screen is unlocked and thats when the system activates the hildon desktop.

So unless we make the system feel like it already unlocked the screen, we cant achieve this. But if we send a wrong message to system saying the screen is unlocked, it automatically activates your hildon desktop meaning there wil be no lockscreen to unlock.
So i dont see how we can achieve this.

Then again i am not a dev so i might be wrong,

Last edited by naninenu; 2011-09-12 at 04:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to naninenu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
Originally Posted by naninenu View Post
Here is my v2 file of wp7 concept.

Enjoy. Dont forget to say thanks if u like it

Everything remains same

copy folder windows to /opt/qtlockscreen/
copy QtLockscreen.ini to /home/user/.config/sakya/
copy font SegoeWP.ttf to /usr/share/fonts/

If you want to display condition of weather (like sunny, haze....) copy the weatherwidget.sh to /opt/qtlockscreen/

Thanks
dude the lockscreen is messed up..plsss fix it it shows background image in foreground and vice versa.....

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by naninenu View Post
Ok. u want the girl on top?..

you can take the image and photoshop it to make it semi transparent. adda new backgrnd image as menu_background, rename the girl's image as slider image n viola. its done.

Let me know if it doesnt work for u. i will do it
Actually, if you look in the wiki entry for qtLockscreen it states the following: Widgets are drawn in the order they are created, the last is the topmost.

Therefore, go into the .ini file, and change the order of the widgets until it works. Naturally the first thing you should do is to ensure that the paths to the icons are correct

Originally Posted by Minhaz View Post
dude the lockscreen is messed up..plsss fix it it shows background image in foreground and vice versa.....
Thanks for pointing out Minhaz.
I was doing some experimentation with transaparency and copied wrong configuration file.
I have fixed it uploaded updated version in the original post.
please try now.

The Following User Says Thank You to naninenu For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share