I, like the rest of you N800 users have been searching for a proper case to carry around (not just store) my fragile N800.

Well, after alot of trial and error (most recommended cases were too big) I found my case. If you are intrested in purchasing the case, or want more info, I will be selling the case as i am planning on importing it in from a china manufacturer. If intrested email me and i will post pictures and details. I plan on importing around 500 and selling on ebay. Let me know who is intrested. I will post more details and pix tommorow along with a url link to ebay next week as i solidify my import status of the cases.

drd

don't know why you didn't just try one of the Nintendo DS Lite cases.. 5-10 bucks and the n800 fits great.. it even fell out of my pocket once onto a carpeted floor (from chest hight) and was fine.

I did, and it is not a real option. The case i found is a flip case w/ belt clip that is a real case, not a short term option until a real case comes out (like the ds option and the HD case mentioned in other threads). This case looks as though it was made for the n800 like a cell phone flip case w/ magnetic enclosure for easy access. the ds case is a ds case and not an option for me.

I want a aluminum hardcase with snap lid. Most protection with least space required.
The soft cases is often too big for keeping it in, lets say, an inner pocket of a suit.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
Originally Posted by drdoom16 View Post
I did, and it is not a real option. The case i found is a flip case w/ belt clip that is a real case, not a short term option until a real case comes out (like the ds option and the HD case mentioned in other threads). This case looks as though it was made for the n800 like a cell phone flip case w/ magnetic enclosure for easy access. the ds case is a ds case and not an option for me.

Great idea ! ! !.

And I am totally sure that you want to import 500 pieces of such cases from China, just to help the Internet Tablet User Community. I am absolutely positively sure that you are not trying to make a quick buck here.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Sooo cynical Arjun!

Ok Doc Doom - let's see the pictures, no need to be so coy. Just post 'em up.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Agreed with Mil. Hard to get excited over something we can't see...

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
They are selling the Nokia case here in Finland.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post
They are selling the Nokia case here in Finland.
A couple of Pics perhaps ?

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
I will go there tomorrow. I called and asked if they were in yet. They sales dude, said yup, so hopefully they will be there. If so you will get a pic, but in the mean time you can see it on the Nokia website.