I'm ready to let go of my N800. Nothing much to do with it anymore. If there was more software development of it then I would love to keep it. Anyways, here's what I have:

Pictures:

Included:
  • Nokia N800 - No scratches on screen!
  • USB Cable
  • Charger
  • Car Charger
  • Headphones - One earbud is missing a cap but I can get those easily
  • Slip Case/Pouch

I'm just missing the Stylus and original box. I had bought it from another seller and never got the box with it.

Price: $165 + low shipping
Payments: I accept Paypal Only!

Cash Only!

Last edited by Yorker; 2008-07-09 at 00:28. Reason: Sold

I heard it was difficult, if not impossible, to get replace stylii from Nokia. There's a site that sells them but only to distributors.

The Following User Says Thank You to FierceDeityLink1 For This Useful Post:
Oh, that sucks....let me edit my post. Here's a thanks to you!

Pictures uploaded!

Yeah, the stylus thing stinks . . . Didn't someone on here make their own wooden stylus or something? Maybe we could track that guy down again, haha.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
"If there was more software development of it then I would love to keep it."

You've been following the threads, like on liqbase and debian? There is a lot of software development and it seems to be accelerating massively.

http://www.cellphone-repair-shop.com...269433&cat=343

$14, unfortunately, but it looks to be the real thing.

There is but it's not like Apple or how Palm OS had came up. Palm has the largest software library than ANY other mobile device. Apple is growing at a much more rapid pace. I have nothing against the N800 and I have bought it 3 times, that's how much I like it over other products. Don't get me wrong, the N8X0 tablets are great products but not exactly for what I want but close.

Look at the iPod Touch for example, after coming out with the jailbreak, there are more than 1,000 applications now. It's been less than a year and there's is so much more development for the Appstore. I would like a more pocketable device and more entertainment, office, and travel centered apps. The pocketability is a huge factor to me now and as is the software development.

Liqbase looks really interesting and is something I'm looking for in a device, a more finger friendly UI.

The N800 is basically a developer's toy and not so much of a user's toy as I found to be by the help of a friend....

Also, I will consider it for $140 plus shipping so I can afford to run off and buy overpriced extra styluses.

That's not enough....sorryy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Yorker For This Useful Post: