Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
gdizzz, sometimes (randomly), formatting of lyrics goes fubar, with all lines bundled into one text wall, and no scrolling possible, even if text exceeds screen space. Like this:

Cycling views doesn't help. Only loading next song resets it, and everything starts to look normal, with scrollable text:

I would like to help debug it, but I have no idea, where to start looking for any meaningful debug info, on that particular issue.

/Estel
Are you using MaeLyrica as a source?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
@gidzzz:
Here is my merge request which postpone resuming player when bluetooth headset is connected to 4s. This is needed because bluetooth daemon sending connected signal before headset is really connected in system. This caused that OMP start playing via interanl speakers and after 1-2seconds when bluetooth headset was really connected, maemo system switched sound to bluetooth. This patch adding delay only to bluetooth headset, not to wired.
https://gitorious.org/qt-mediaplayer...rge_requests/7

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
can you add extra controls like using the proximity sensor (front cam optional) to change songs and pause play using the light sensor to pause play music using accelerometer to forward rewind also how can i forward rewind - 5 to 10 seconds in videos ?,i need to hold the onscreen buttons na but i end up going to next video most of the times videos take a bit of time to load like orignal media player can it be reduced or those moving dots be replaced or removed why does it goes to black screen when videos are paused for some time and a gorgeous theme maybe,-

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
"Screenshot" Key If Possible Please

The Following User Says Thank You to seanmcken For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
its not possible
Pali already gave a brief explanation on it
Gidzz Pali won't it be possible have the button so whenever we click on it, it note down the time mm:ss and in the background take screenshot
I am nowhere a developer so just my 2 cents

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sourav.dubey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
can you add extra controls like using the proximity sensor (front cam optional) to change songs and pause play using the light sensor to pause play music using accelerometer to forward rewind
No, No, NO. We don't need this added bloat to OMP.
If you wish to have hardware controls of MAFW there are a number of threads on it. I use shortcutd to skip track, for example (even if the keys are locked I might add).

Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
What's wrong with the standard way of doing screenshots?
Ctrl, Shift & P

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
No, No, NO. We don't need this added bloat to OMP. If you wish to have hardware controls of MAFW there are a number of threads on it. I use shortcutd to skip track, for example (even if the keys are locked I might add). What's wrong with the standard way of doing screenshots? Ctrl, Shift & P
i am crying very loud now yay at least i can skip tracks with shortd thanx i was hoping of a diffrent app package daemon which can hook to omp and provide the functions i am also against adding extra bloat but those functions like the proximity pause play skip were a daily go on my symbian and the light sensor would have been absolute freedom as at home my ph is connected to speakers on music so when i leave the room or my table lamp auto shuts it off when i am asleep would in turn disable the music sounds wierd but those can make my life easier

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
i am crying very loud now yay at least i can skip tracks with shortd thanx i was hoping of a diffrent app package daemon which can hook to omp and provide the functions i am also against adding extra bloat but those functions like the proximity pause play skip were a daily go on my symbian and the light sensor would have been absolute freedom as at home my ph is connected to speakers on music so when i leave the room or my table lamp auto shuts it off when i am asleep would in turn disable the music sounds wierd but those can make my life easier
As I say you can do this via other means and is not related to OMP.

Request:-
While I remember it would be nice to get lyrics on to the uSD card with my Music. I try to store as little as possible on eMMC. Is it possible to have uSD as a Lyrics save option? If possible I could just move the ".lyrics" folder to the uSD card to keep my cached lyrics.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Step 1. Buy GDizz a pizza for being such a bro.
Step 2. Accept your request has very little to do with OMP, you are asking for a frontend for a frontend.
Step 3. Write some nice simple scripts to do what you want.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Request:-
While I remember it would be nice to get lyrics on to the uSD card with my Music. I try to store as little as possible on eMMC. Is it possible to have uSD as a Lyrics save option? If possible I could just move the ".lyrics" folder to the uSD card to keep my cached lyrics.
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't symlinking .lyrics folder to uSD just enough to achieve it? Or, for some reasons, you want to keep separate lyrics databases in eMMC and uSD?

Forget if I'm talking BS - It was a hard day's night here...

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse