Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
I'm also looking for an earphone solution for me whilst out jogging. If it's any use to you, after reading a few reviews I've ordered a pair of Koss KSC75 on ear headphones.

I'm leaning towards using the Sony MW600, but need to read a few more reviews first.

Originally Posted by paolo_3_1415926 View Post
Hmm, this is interesting. Some of the reports from the thread that I linked above are from 2012 and 2013... It could be that those guys got some of the older batch, but it is difficult to say. I could have a trip to the local nokia store and see what is they say about the product.

BTW, which one is the old package between this two?

I haven't seen the upper packaging before, but I know for sure that the lower one is the one with the water problems. The one I got is like this:
Attached Images

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Finland
Guys, just an update for those who are interested I had settled on the Jabra Active, which I received today. I played a bit with them, and I am positively surprised about this product.

The Jabra Active is designed for Apple devices, so it needs an adapter to work with Nokias - luckily, that is included and looks quite sturdy. As a matter of fact, it blends quite well with the rest of the wire and you don't really notice that it is there in the first place.

With the adapter, everything works like a charm. You can stop and pause music with no problems, and pick up calls / hang down when needed. The mic is well located and I could both hear well and be heard well. As a small bonus, this earpiece has an additional volume slider that can be used to, well, increase and decrease the volume

I'll try them next time I go running and let you know how they behave during physical activity.