Notices

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
A long-press on the minimize button will show the status bar.
Ah excellent, I've been wondering for a while how to get out of full-screen mode. Can you make the choice of full-screen or windowed mode persistent between runs of the app?

Last edited by pelago; 2011-08-17 at 14:42.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by pelago View Post
Ah excellent, I've been wondering for a while who to get out of full-screen mode. Can you make the choice of full-screen or windowed mode persistent between runs of the app?
Yes, that will be easy enough. I'm making some changes to the settings code anyway, so I'll add the option for the next update.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
A long-press on the minimize button will show the status bar.
I wish I knew about this sooner ;p Thank you. It's really useful.

I'm having trouble viewing Youtube-clips. Every time I try to play a clip I emdiately get the message: "Error: Unable to retrive video".

I have no problem playing Youtube-clips through the web browser.

What is the problem?

Originally Posted by Minox View Post
I'm having trouble viewing Youtube-clips. Every time I try to play a clip I emdiately get the message: "Error: Unable to retrive video".

I have no problem playing Youtube-clips through the web browser.

What is the problem?
It sounds like you need to update to the latest version (1.1.1). Older versions were broken by some changes that YouTube made to their code.

My website

GitHub

It sounds like you need to update to the latest version (1.1.1). Older versions were broken by some changes that YouTube made to their code.
But I just downloaded it yeasterday? And the program manager doesnt show any updates.

Until now, the latest version was not available via the Extras repository (only Extras-Devel and Extras-Testing). Promotion to Extras was unlocked today, and I've now promoted the latest version to Extras. It may not show up immediately, but if you check for updates using the Application Manager, it should appear soon.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Works fine now. Great!

The Following User Says Thank You to Minox For This Useful Post:
I'll give it a try!! thanks.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Reading, Berkshire, UK
Just tested after the download last night - running 1.1.1. While I was able to register my Youtube account to Cutetube, i was unable to type into the Dailymotion userid field on my N900 - so could not link that account.

Please could you look into this authorise logic?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube