Active Topics

Notices

about the browser thats not fully done, how do you open a link in a new tab ?

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Does it reconnects automatically now?
No. I have to open extkbd and "reconnect" devices. That sucks! But at least it works like before (with bt-hid-scripts)!

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
My guess would be Ctrl+Left click.Or the scroll wheel button.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
right-click , open in new tab from menu

love the browser freemangordon, hope to see improved iterations as you said with some support from the community. Big props for your initial work!

Originally Posted by TTLucian View Post
No. I have to open extkbd and "reconnect" devices. That sucks! But at least it works like before (with bt-hid-scripts)!
Sorry to hear that, maybe you should consider buying another mouse. Did you check your mouse whether there is some "connect" button on it. Mine for example reconnects only when i press a button or scroll a wheel. And disconnects when "pair" button is pressed.

Last edited by freemangordon; 2010-11-29 at 10:14. Reason: typo

Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Using PR 1.3 firmware does not connect, BT mice, after being automatically paired. Would need a way to activate from the N900.

USB mouse works fine.

In the native browser you can see the mouse pointer but you can not select anything with it.

Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
Using PR 1.3 firmware does not connect, BT mice, after being automatically paired. Would need a way to activate from the N900.

USB mouse works fine.

In the native browser you can see the mouse pointer but you can not select anything with it.
Maybe I should write some BT HID UI. Test how the things look on my desktop PC (Win XP) - you need to manually connect to mouse (did not try with keyboard, most probably the same), so UI is needed on n900 too. Thinking of new status area applet or replacement of stock BT one. Anyway I will do something (when I have time )

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
that is true. I hope devs will soon release mouse support that will let us use it on our native web browser.

@freemangordon, It must be possible to fix it in the browser. if im correct it has nothing to do with the closed drivers. You still input via the touchscreen so if you let microb think that the touchscreen is pressed (so emulated mouse) it must be possible to show a mouse layer on top and let it work.

I dont want 10 internet browsers on my n900. the microb works best and thats the one i want to use.