Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Don't know if someone already mentioned before, but when you buy something from the Mugen Battery website, you can use this voucher code to get 7% discount:
FACEBOOKSPECIAL

maybe mentioning this on the frontpage will be nice =)

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Daniel Reetz, creator of laser-cut stands could help. He surely can make a nice looking back cover with spare for extra battery and looking alike to that from nokia.

The Following User Says Thank You to anapospastos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
I have read post 1, 2 and 3 several times but I'm still confused about one thing.

How do I charge both batteries? I am using dual mod now so got 2x batteries hooked up exactly as instruced. Using copper wire.

But I'm certain that when I plug the standard nokia charger in, it only charges one of the batteries, the one thats in the battery slot.

So how do I make sure both batteries get fully charged when I plug a charger in?

Someone please clarify that out to me. Thanks

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
If you are using my mod, or the other mods here, then you have connected both battery's together (+ to +, - to -) then when you charge the battery where in the phone or external charger you charge both battery's, this is parallel battery tech 101, of course this works best with 2 similar battery's, if you use say a 500mAh and a 1320mAh then the 500mAh could get drained beyond it's limits or it could drag the 1320mAh down with it fast, or if the electronics works and cuts it off then it will work as it was intended.

Edit: HtheB i have added the discount code at the buy mugen cover section.

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-04-19 at 23:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
i think that the better option is mugen power battery 2400mah , 2400mah really , it is true but , it is very expensive , about 75 Eur

Originally Posted by samipower View Post
i think that the better option is mugen power battery 2400mah , 2400mah really , it is true but , it is very expensive , about 75 Eur
are u seriously advising someone to buy mugen when this whole thread is about cheaper alternatives?

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Do you know that 1520 mAh X 2 - 10 percent = more then 2400?
And that approx. 29 Euro is less then 75 Euro?

Seems like you missed the point here mate

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
2400mAh is fine but even my "crappiest" battery was better then that (Mod 2), and i have not had any problems with my battery's like many has with their mugen battery's

remember my battery (dual scud) is tested TRUE capacity to 3044mAh vs mugen 2400mAh, so unless you skipped school all your life and don't know math you should be able to see what this thread is about, besides finding the best battery, which now is the scud, is has more capacity then the "single" normal size mugen bl-5j battery

again i have to ask this, have you even read the first 3 posts?

I can only say to this, EPIC FAIL.

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-04-20 at 09:47.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I use the Scud battery since a few days and I feel a decent difference compared to my 1+ year old original N900 battery (Around 25% longer runtime). The higher capacity and the fact that I stressed my old battery a lot is probably causing this big difference.

Thanks again to the thread owner for the great thread

Last edited by Crogge; 2011-04-20 at 14:43.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
You guys do know that Li-Ion batteries tempt to explode when handled wrongly... ?

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc