Originally Posted by cjp View Post
Bit worried about that legality bit, though. Can anyone confirm that?
TI's license explicitly forbids redistribution. Last time links to it were posted on TMO the links were stripped from posts.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I tested this BETA already and can confirm that it is Flash 10.1, though its the same unstable version as the other thread had.

So we will have to wait for a stable version and can use the in the meanwhile the tweak flash plugin which is working fine with all common websites.

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
TI's license explicitly forbids redistribution. Last time links to it were posted on TMO the links were stripped from posts.
Uh kay well lets just forget about all this then. I need to go to bed like (2hrs ago) so I'll just remove everything from the original post. You saw the familiar site its on so.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone i just want to know what to do in order to see if is the flash 10.1 the one working on the phone?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by N900L View Post
how about posting a video or screenshot showing that it is not a fake?
Let me make a video for you buddy But I don't have my camera with me.
The benefit from the version is: you can select video quality just like on your desktop. But there is a red bar up at the top of the video.
Video doesn't have hardware Acceleration implemented

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by peacekeper View Post
Hi everyone i just want to know what to do in order to see if is the flash 10.1 the one working on the phone?
Assumming that you've got the flashplayer.so

Go to: /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so
rename it to : libeflashplayer.so.backup
copy the new flashplayer.so to your /opt/lib/

Symbolic link it to your /usr/lib/browser/plugins

reboot

done!

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Hahahaha, oh wow

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Yeah guys this is the leaked version with the red bar, without hw etc. Dont get mad. Flash 9 with tweak plugin works just good. No need to try this.

Actually, with this Flash plugin I can get Cityville (a nice test tbh) to run. It crashes while loading the city and buildings, after the main loading screen. With older Flash it just hangs at 50% of the loader.

Install it with these three commands:
1) wget <a valid URL>
2) mv /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so.bak
3) mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
we need some one who can really compile to get there hands on this (to the leaker.. you idiot!! lol leak the source!!!)
Attached Images

My"Current Project(s)":
[Resurrecting] DON

Tags
bircolete, die flash die, flash 10.1, flash is trash, flashplugin, not tweak, or die without, shalazam