Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
hi guys ,after spending three days with nexus 7,i am quite happy with the fastness and so many other things but i am going to give it back to the seller . Its probably the build quality of the nexus 7 or perhaps i rooted it.The tab system halted 30 times in 3 days,some times screen just does not respond to the touch ,anyway i am returning it back.Now i need an advice from you guys as if i should be buying the 32gb version of nexus 7 or the 16gb ipad mini because of mini's build quality? As they are almost at the same price here in china . thanks in advance .

iPad mini has equal performance (iOS code is more efficient than Android), great screen (but not HD).

iPad mini is better in terms of perfect build materials and quality, superb battery life, future 1st and 3rd party support. iPad Mini has a lot more Apps and Apps that are optimized and are simply better. iPad mini is 4:3 shape so its more comfortable to use and things look better like Browser and some Apps.

The Nexus 7 is better in terms of price (cheaper), software (Android is much better and advanced than iOS), customization (make it yours) and generally less restricted. Unlike the iPad, Nexus 7 can be held with one hand (XL Hand people only). Nexus 7 shows videos much better and a select few Apps (like Doodle Jumps long vertical requirements). The screen is 720p HD which is awesome.

What should you get?
It depends on you. iPad mini is a better gift and better tablet (hardware and Apps) and is stupidly simple. The Nexus 7 has more potential, and if you have special needs or/and can get your hands dirty its a better device AND cheaper.

I'm flattered

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post: