Active Topics

mine get's stuck here ->

Formatting /dev/mmcblk1p2 (ext3) ...
any ideeas?

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
There are many many many ways to get around it. I just manually partitioned the SD, and resumed the auto-installer. See here for manually partition your sd disk, http://wiki.nitdroid.com/index.php?title=N900-install, only have to do steps 1-3, formatting will be by the auto-installer, good luck

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-09-12 at 13:55.

Later Edit:

thanks. it's downloading files

Last edited by WorldKaoss; 2010-09-12 at 14:29.

After restart it's written some error in red in the top and after 2 seconds it restarts, and keeps doing that endlessly

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
I have just one annoying issue.

I cannot type numers anywhere. Virtual keyboard or hw keyboard.
It's as if the numbers are mapped to some other function.
Even installed swype input keyboard but still the same.

Any ideas?

(this is after deleting everything and then un-tar'ing new build)
I have an issue to with the HW keyboard, can't write numbers either... But only here on TMO and it seems for me that they are mapped to something like refresh page or load page? Can't even copy them from a sms/text file and paste them? Weird... Maybe it's somthing with the danish HW keyboard layout, though in NITdroid it's English?
Well it's not a biggy and i just had to change my password here on TMO wich had numbers in it hahaha

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
I know it is not a priority right now, but just a heads up, I have been using a DuaL Sim adapter on maemo and it is working fine, but when I load Nitdroid, the signal gets unstable, the airplane mode keeps switching on and off.
Any thoughts?

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dubai
Was using 0.07 now downloaded the latest Nitinstaller and installed. Less than 10 mins im in 2.2. Have 3gb + of apps and games. Most are working now. Great job guys. Cell phone is detecting reciving calls but mike doesnt seem to work though.

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
I have an issue to with the HW keyboard, can't write numbers either... But only here on TMO and it seems for me that they are mapped to something like refresh page or load page? Can't even copy them from a sms/text file and paste them? Weird... Maybe it's somthing with the danish HW keyboard layout, though in NITdroid it's English?
Well it's not a biggy and i just had to change my password here on TMO wich had numbers in it hahaha
This is a bug. It's been reported and will no doubt be fixed at some point. Just have to bear with the devs for now though.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
I know it is not a priority right now, but just a heads up, I have been using a DuaL Sim adapter on maemo and it is working fine, but when I load Nitdroid, the signal gets unstable, the airplane mode keeps switching on and off.
Any thoughts?
Data is in Alpha stage so its probably unstable with dual sims at the moment.

Originally Posted by sak500 View Post
Was using 0.07 now downloaded the latest Nitinstaller and installed. Less than 10 mins im in 2.2. Have 3gb + of apps and games. Most are working now. Great job guys. Cell phone is detecting reciving calls but mike doesnt seem to work though.
Yeah, no voice support yet in NITDroid. As above, this is Alpha right now so things will get better over time.