Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by frostbyte View Post
I'm assuming you logged on to http://forum.nitdroid.com/ and the answer to your question was just hiding under the other more awesome NITDroid stuff?

Check out this: http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?....msg467#msg467

So now, how about venturing out to the NITDroid forum or maybe even take a glance at the wiki
Haha, don't you love it? I've been following NITDroid for quite some time but I'm still apprehensive about installing it until its fully operational.

I really need help! after autoinstalled nitdroid on n900, the internal storage and sd card doesnt work!!... I just canīt use or get into my internal 32gb storage and sd card.. and the usb mass storage doesnt work either.. when i connect phone to the pc throught the usb cable, a massage appears that install android driver... i really dont understand whats going on.. please help me! Thank you!

when i'm into droid the red light always blinkking n my n900 turn of automatically
my battery is fully charged
why is it happen?

Hi,
I think I got a problem... I tried to install Nitdroid using the Autoinstaller,but my Xterm gave out some things I didn't really understand. Anyway it said something about multiboot. First I searched for it using the App Manager, but since I didn't find anything there I just tried "apt-get install multiboot" (having root access at that time) and also some other things quite similar to these (like "start multiboot" or something), because I thought I need to get that "multiboot"-thing working before I could go on. But it still didn't work and so I just rebooted.
But when I tried to turn my phone on again, it first looked normal, the white screen with the NOKIA-writing turned up. But than it went dark again, vibrated again and once again showed the white screen with "NOKIA" on it. And all this over and over again (I let it work for about 15 minutes, when nothing happend I ended it by taking out the battery).
Can anyone tell me what to do to get my phone working again? And if there's no other possibility, I would also be very happy about a link that can explane how to flash the phone (Because that's the only idea I had, I hope for your ideas)

problem Solved

Last edited by shafscorpio; 2011-07-10 at 19:41.

hi mr dj

kendlly can you tell what the all steps one by one to install nitdroid for my n900
i try to many time and it's not work

best regards