Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
i dont want zeemote, just snes emulator. ifzeemote is needed for that, okay, but where do i get it?
just ad the extras devel as bundyo said. works fine for me

guys when i have the zeemote panel and the snes...how can i play with my wii controller? what i need to do?

Originally Posted by andreazero333 View Post
guys when i have the zeemote panel and the snes...how can i play with my wii controller? what i need to do?
I would like to know the same. I've got DrNokSnes working perfectly on N900 but I don't know what I need to do in order to play the games with Wiimote.

Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
I find the TV-out to be extremely laggy. Play DrNokSnes fine without TV out - FPS: auto, but when plugged into TV it's really choppy. Any thoughts?
I tried Drnoksnes with a wiimote and a projector through the Video out. Worked great. Everyone at the office got a kick out of it

Originally Posted by andreazero333 View Post
You need to install the wiicontrol package. Then you need to edit the wiicontrol python script in /usr/bin to change the keymapping a bit and map the keys in drnoksnes accordingly and voila, wiimote works in drnoksnes.

Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
You need to install the wiicontrol package. Then you need to edit the wiicontrol python script in /usr/bin to change the keymapping a bit and map the keys in drnoksnes accordingly and voila, wiimote works in drnoksnes.
and where will I find wiicontrol ? Is it in extra-dev ?

Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
I believe so. I can't remember since I installed it yesterday.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
can someone please help me, i don't know how to install these emulators onto my n900. i have the deb files right here on the phone but i do i install them? what do i use?

N900 APP REVIEW SITE IS NOW LIVE
http://maemoappreviews.blogspot.com/

deb files are installed with the dpkg -i filename.deb from the xterminal

Of course, installing packages that way can possibly brick your phone.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
Which keymap did you change ? Btw, there is a Snes button in wiicontroll. Is that one not set up right? I have problems to choose it and dont know why. It lights up when pressed, but it is not selected ...