Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
i have attached the tranlation for roumanian language.
i am not used with the tools used here, and i modified in notepad one of the file previously attached in german.
i dont't know about the encoding="utf-8", we are using central european ( ISO-8859-2 ), at least for subtitles.

hope it works.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lang_openmediaplayer.rou.zip (6.1 KB, 91 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to ioncelmare For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the update but there's something to fix:
I saw the unknown album & artist aren't translated on the Albums view. Neither are Yes & No in the dialogs.

Isn't there a way to restore the album art from ID tags when it's reset?

Can you change the font size in the two-line button?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to megaexer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
this is the first time i install this open media player (OMP) on my device....works better that the default....there is only one suggestion that i would like to give to the dev to improve this OMP is...

please implant "reset/refresh media files" at OMP status bar....

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 88 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Solingen; Germany
openmediaplayer is great! very fast!
but my bluetooth headset's multimedia buttons are not working

great work!

but 2 times the player crashed, but worked after restarting (not killing the process/anything xterm related, just closing and restarting), but the cpu went at 100%

didn't found a way to reproduce.

but again very nice, i really like it!

Originally Posted by megaexer View Post
I saw the unknown album & artist aren't translated on the Albums view. Neither are Yes & No in the dialogs.
I thought I fixed Yes & No by loading translations provided by Qt, but I failed to notice that there is no support for Finnish. I'll make them translatable then.

Isn't there a way to restore the album art from ID tags when it's reset?
Resetting had that in mind, but I'm using cover.jpg files and forgot about embedded covers. I'll see what can be done.

Can you change the font size in the two-line button?
I have that in plans.

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
please implant "reset/refresh media files" at OMP status bar....
By "reset", do you mean something like "tracker-processes -r"? I think that's too dangerous to have it in any other place than the settings window.

Refreshing the song lists when you modify metadata of a song could probably be automatic (it already happens each time you add or remove an item from the library).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
By "reset", do you mean something like "tracker-processes -r"? I think that's too dangerous to have it in any other place than the settings window.

Refreshing the song lists when you modify metadata of a song could probably be automatic (it already happens each time you add or remove an item from the library).
yes it "tracker-processess -r"....well putting on a setting windows is also a gud idea....
reason why i suggest this reset is most of the time updating the library windows (by default) to come out can take a long times....i always use tracker.cfg to reset (faster than default)....if you can implant this reset i think it will be easy for any user to just stay at OMP without having to open tracker.cfg (or x-term) if they just wanna reset/update the media library....

Just to let you know and avoid duplicate work: the Spanish translation has been adopted.

Edit: Looks like Chinese is being worked on too.

Last edited by gidzzz; 2011-11-10 at 10:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Thanks for release.
When you have an unknown album by an unknown artist the player screws up. Does not work correctly and shows wrong song names etc.
Have to reboot phone or do:
killall openmediaplayer
killall mafw-dbus-wrapper

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
I am willing to go for the dutch translation. Should we able to finish that within a few days

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse