Active Topics

Notices

Empty for me, but nice try
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Just curious as I haven't installed the app yet, for those with download problems have you tried checking /var/cache/apt/archives/partial to see if the .deb is in there? If so, clicking it or using dpkg -i on it would allow it to be installed

Originally Posted by yautak View Post
I encountered "download error" in the store... any idea where the problem is?
Same problem

Originally Posted by latency View Post
Empty for me, but nice try
Mine is empty too

Last edited by talmuth; 2013-03-24 at 09:01. Reason: adding quote

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Any news regarding this download error? I have the feeling that nobody has been able to try this app.

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
Any news regarding this download error? I have the feeling that nobody has been able to try this app.
I hope Nokia fix the server problems soon. Today when I tried to download MeeRun again I got a warning message telling me that the "Maximum download attempts was reached" and now it seems I have to pay for it again to download. Kind of funny since I haven't been able to download it yet. I've sent a support message to Nokia now.

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
I have also contacted Nokia several times, no answer so far, kind of frustrating but they will hopefully fix it in the next hours, today is a working day again

The Following User Says Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Why didn't you name it MeeGo... Unbelievable

Still support you, bought it. Waiting for updates...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
Payment went smooth (credit card), but download fails before it even begins.

Message sent to Nokia store support just in case there's anyone reading those anymore.

Sorry that you cannot download the item, I keep trying to contact Nokia but without success. The last message I got from them was that "the application is in the app store", with a screenshot from the web site proving that it is here...

I hope that they will finally correct the issue, Nokia's behaviour is truly unprofessional. MeeRun is currently getting bad ratings because of that. Maybe some of you got a better answer from support?

Update: According to support, Nokia is now working on that issue.

Last edited by bwalter; 2013-03-27 at 09:05.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by ladoga View Post
Payment went smooth (credit card), but download fails before it even begins.

Message sent to Nokia store support just in case there's anyone reading those anymore.
Same here...

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
This situation is unacceptable, neither for the developper nor for the users.

Now, whenever I try to download this app, I send a new message to Nokia (that bunch of tired people), a message that is becoming increasingly scathing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post: