well i got dell streak 5/n900 combo, this is perfect upgrade for that and for me this is still pocketable. i just hope the price is right when they release it and ill buy this thing unlocked like all my devices.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
brief hands-on review here http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile...8827?artc_pg=1

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ spain
@Pigro: Wow!! You make phone calls in a month the same times I have sex!! he, he, he...

Jokes apart, I like the device. I like it so much.

It's made for me. Unfortunately, not for my money at the moment.

Originally Posted by Straycat View Post
@Pigro: Wow!! You make phone calls in a month the same times I have sex!! he, he, he...
hola Straycat! I forgot to mention though that each of my calls lasts for about 6 hours .Still with me ???

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Greece

6 hours? Holding that thing for six hours will get you an impressively developed right arm... still with me?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to giorgosmit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Liverpool, UK
I came here to post a thread on exactly this. I've finally found my N900 replacement! Nice big screen, powerful, and crucially, a stylus. This will be only the second non-Nokia phone I have ever owned.

It's your fault, Nokia, not mine. Bye bye.

If the rumours of Samsung taking up WebOS are true, this will be even better. I got a HP Touchpad in the firesale, and can't help seeing the similarities between the "card" interface and Maemo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adamFsmith For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Looks like it could be pressure-sensitive, so mypaint lover might have a new option!

x

The Samsung Galaxy Note includes a stylus called the S Pen. As we found out when having a play, it's pressure-sensitive so you can write on the screen as well as launch apps, take photos and more. It's like 1998 all over again. The Note also supports Samsung's new ChatON communication service.

The Following User Says Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
This would have been a replacement for the N810 for me.

Last edited by gerbick; 2011-09-01 at 20:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
This is the first Android phone that has tempted me to seriously consider buying one.

The Following User Says Thank You to mohannad For This Useful Post:
Damn gotta admit this is the ultimate geek device. 5.3 wxvga super amoled plus that going one hell of display. Also a stylus glad to see that is returning after people hated on it for so many years.

The Following User Says Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post:

Tags
android, galaxy note