Posts: 120 | Thanked: 843 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Launcher combined patch not working on my intex (Jolla C) firmware updated to 2.1.3.7
You'll need to replace the unified_diff.patch with this one until coderus tests and merges my pull-request.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jakibaki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Just out of curiosity: How one would generate an rpm package based on such a patch source repository in general, using the SDK and downloading sources for the stuff one wants to patch? Is there a howto?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
Just out of curiosity: How one would generate an rpm package based on such a patch source repository in general, using the SDK and downloading sources for the stuff one wants to patch? Is there a howto?
https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92963

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 342 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
I haven't done this in Sailfish, but I'm doing it a lot in GNU Linux. Short instructions that should apply mostly in Jolla, too:
  • Setup the rpm build environment (see guides).
  • Grab the source rpm, install it as user (not root!).
  • Put your new patch file in rpmbuild/SOURCES.
  • Edit the spec file in rpmbuild/SPECS.
  • In the beginning, after Sourcex: rows, add "Patch0: <name_of_patch_file>.patch"
  • In %prep section, add a new row at the end of the section "%patch0 -p1" (depending on the patch, adjust -p0, p1 etc.)
  • Run "rpmbuild -ba <spec file>" as user and Bob's your uncle.
(don't know why people are a pain in the *** and advices to build rpms as root. Don't do it. Just don't.)

If you need to replace the whole source, you are a bit on your own. You need to compare the upstream or patched code to the one downstream in the rpm. Does the rpm contain other patches etc. If no patches at all, it could work right away.

Last edited by jukk; 2017-11-01 at 13:19.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jukk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Since 2.1.2.3 and 2.1.3.7 i am unable to connect my aquafish to a Bluetooth speaker i used to connect before. Any ideas? I can still connect to a Bluetooth headphones i used more than once

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Since 2.1.2.3 and 2.1.3.7 i am unable to connect my aquafish to a Bluetooth speaker i used to connect before. Any ideas? I can still connect to a Bluetooth headphones i used more than once
Phone do not let you give PIN code? if so. maybe this helps also in speaker case:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2075

The Following User Says Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
Phone do not let you give PIN code? if so. maybe this helps also in speaker case:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2075
The problem is that connection to the speaker is made but after 3 seconds it disconnects. With headphones it does not happen

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post: