Active Topics

Sounds good thanks for sharing. Now, just another 3 more weeks of obsesively checking this forum. Man this is tiering.

The Following User Says Thank You to shadow12 For This Useful Post:
You can't get me excited. I'm all tuckered out. Wake me up when it arrives.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by shadow12 View Post
Sounds good thanks for sharing. Now, just another 3 more weeks of obsesively checking this forum. Man this is tiering.
Lol, ive been going crazy over checking every single google search result for "n900"

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
creating realities to hold on to for your own security and stable state of mind is a human thing. be cautious however with realities which are created by your mind in order to fulfil a certain need which is created by mankind which does not belong to the basic surviving needs of a human being.

roeland, 2009

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
I've just spoken to a chat-assistant at MPD, he had no idea that email existed!

...and the circle-jerk continues....

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
fyi, this is in the wrong forum.

And I agree with the majority - stop speculating and getting your hopes up, just wait until the date arrives!

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Yorkshire
The Register sort of said the same:
Nokia N900 delayed

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
i think the new threads that keep on coming about the release date is a way for the new-maemo population to keep an overview.

group-psychology, interesting...

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 450 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Washington, DC
Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
I have received an email from MPD saying the following....

" Hi,

Delivery of Nokia N900 stock into our Nokia stores has unfortunately been delayed by two weeks to w/c 16th November. The delivery when it arrives will be the first N900 stock in the UK and orders will be dispatched on a first ordered, first serve, basis directly from our Nokia stores. For those of you that have already pre-ordered and are expecting dispatch on the 30th October as previously advertised, please accept our sincere apologies and be assured that you are top of the dispatch list for a new Nokia N900. We have already seen working samples of the N900 and can assure you that it does exist and it will be very much worth the wait!"

This also matchs with the "mid november" statement from nokia.
So i suppose the 16th is the date to look forward to.

You notice they didn't say what year.

These speculations are becoming more and more like spam as they fill up my New Posts search. Can we all just agree that the first person to get a retail N900 in their hands (voice, email, and snail mail promises don't count) will post a new thread and everyone else will just sit quietly and wait until then.

No? I didn't think so.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveP1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange