Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

i still have the same problem, what you sugest open just leafpad, what should i write or open in leafpad???

between i have forgeted to install leafpad at the beginning. should I restart all procudures?? can i turn off the phone?

and please, can someone post a video link, showing the installation step by step, like that i'll know exactly what i'll have to do.

Last edited by helloct; 2011-03-20 at 13:33.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by helloct View Post
i still have the same problem, what you sugest open just leafpad, what should i write or open in leafpad???

between i have forgeted to install leafpad at the beginning. should I restart all procudures?? can i turn off the phone?

and please, can someone post a video link, showing the installation step by step, like that i'll know exactly what i'll have to do.
You should press the fu*cking tab button on the screen goddammit.
root
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11 (then press the fuc*king tab button on Xterm on the bottom bar on your fu*cking screen)
then click enter on your keyboard
this will load the fu*cking 11-NIT...... on leafpad.
I hope I wasn't fu*cking boring, idiot.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Have some logic you nut-head....

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
WAAAOOOW! This is a mad guy^^^^

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Lolz...sorry I couldn't help it.

Hi Helloct,

I've been helping out as well and most of those trying out NITDroid always had errors on step 6 (the one with Leafpad editing). I guess people get too excited that they focus their attention on the command (the one highlighted) and forget to check the important details. It's very important to stay calm and read carefully and slowly...follow each procedure one at a time and don't read ahead until you finish the actual step.

I actually have uploaded some YouTube videos of the tutorial (I simply followed each step) and it worked for me. Just scroll upwards to see my previous post somewhere. Or in case you get too excited again, here's the link to that post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Lolz...sorry I couldn't help it.

Hi Helloct,

I've been helping out as well and most of those trying out NITDroid always had errors on step 6 (the one with Leafpad editing). I guess people get too excited that they focus their attention on the command (the one highlighted) and forget to check the important details. It's very important to stay calm and read carefully and slowly...follow each procedure one at a time and don't read ahead until you finish the actual step.

I actually have uploaded some YouTube videos of the tutorial (I simply followed each step) and it worked for me. Just scroll upwards to see my previous post somewhere. Or in case you get too excited again, here's the link to that post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1900
Apart from important installing instructions, this is a wonderful, valuable quote, and thx for the greatly appreciated video, dude you rock!

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by XxJacobxX View Post
You should press the fu*cking tab button on the screen goddammit.
root
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11 (then press the fuc*king tab button on Xterm on the bottom bar on your fu*cking screen)
this will load the fu*cking 11-NIT...... on leafpad.
I hope I wasn't fu*cking boring, idiot.
when I click enter on my keyboard, It open just leafpad (its like a blank terminal) and it's writed their (11) on the top.

If only someone could link a screenshot

Originally Posted by xxjacobxx View Post
you should press the fu*cking tab button on the screen goddammit.
Root
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11 (then press the fuc*king tab button on xterm on the bottom bar on your fu*cking screen)
this will load the fu*cking 11-nit...... On leafpad.
I hope i wasn't fu*cking boring, idiot.
lolz.......!

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Apart from important installing instructions, this is a wonderful, valuable quote, and thx for the greatly appreciated video, dude you rock!
thank u, you're right,
Watching your video

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ philippines
read before you proceed

The Following User Says Thank You to xweirdow23 For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid