Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
LOL I will take Maemo over Driod thanks. Yes i love the SAMSUNG phone they have awsome screens same is Iphone 4 love the hardware. BUT THE BIG THING IS the OS that is on them, nothing ever comes close to maemo OS

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
@dannycamps Thank you for your informative reply. I was thinking it wouldn't have a lagg issue considering it's a dual core. But you've made me aware of it so ty again. I've played on my brother's Galaxy S and it's laggs a lot! I think my message was interpreted incorrectly, I was meant to say my friends have Android phone and judging by their uses for it, it would suit me better than an N900.

Yeah S2 with the Super AMOLED+ looks ahhh-mazing! Atrix has a nice screen too. But yeah I lean towards hardware but I take into account of the OS and I think Android phones are a nice balance.

Originally Posted by kolos View Post
martin-357 you don't understand anything, he needs 2 core 1,2 GHz CPU, because it's doing everything 4x faster than N900. Can you imagine 4x faster watching movies, reading emails, talking and chating with friends, transferring files etc.
You're absolutely right, I can't imagine a quad-core cpu improving your typing speed and your reading speed.

I can't imagine either why would someone would want to watch a movie at a 4x faster playback speed, but hey...

Also, I said earlier that speed has nothing to do with the capabilities of a device and I was obviously wrong there, since core speed will magically give an Android phone capabilities it doesn't have.

Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
OMG I downloaded a Facebook app and it's froze on full screen.
I know that there are some N900's apps for Facebook, but I never used any of them. I use N900 same way as my PC, where also I don't have particular app just for Facebook. N900's browser behaves same way as PC's Firefox, so I don't see a point to have Facebook app, I use just browser (page stored in bookmarks). If you don't like PC look, then just go with browser on http://touch.facebook.com.

The Following User Says Thank You to kolos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I dont get wh people create those silly threads titles about leave nokia, maemo, n900

are you people do the same when selling your car or your laptop?

personally I dont give a **** if people leaves maemo or do you people expect people here start to cry out loud "o no dont leave us please stay here, we need you?"

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Yeah i've tried using touch.facebook and m.facebook but the resistive touch screen it gets annoying >.<

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I dont get wh people create those silly threads titles about leave nokia, maemo, n900

are you people do the same when selling your car or your laptop?

personally I dont give a **** if people leaves maemo or do you people expect people here start to cry out loud "o no dont leave us please stay here, we need you?"
Yes omg, you can only image what happened when I made the switch from Windows to Mac!

Originally Posted by martin-357 View Post
You're absolutely right, I can't imagine a quad-core cpu improving your typing speed and your reading speed.

I can't imagine either why would someone would want to watch a movie at a 4x faster playback speed, but hey...

Also, I said earlier that speed has nothing to do with the capabilities of a device and I was obviously wrong there, since core speed will magically give an Android phone capabilities it doesn't have.
I think he/she meant like loading the media player and movie, not actually watching it.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Yes omg, you can only image what happened when I made the switch from Windows to Mac!
I tagged your thread, and yes you're a douche. Want to say something?

Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert