Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Are there any community repositories for the N9/N950 like the N900 has?
If so, how can we add one?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
The community repos don't work yet but they should be very soon, hopefully.
http://apps.formeego.com/

When that site is ready there will be both gui and cli clients for it. I think the plan is to put the graphical client in Nokia Store and after you install it they will be enabled automatically without ever having to touch the terminal. You may of course use apt-get if you want too.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2011-10-11 at 22:46.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by xerxes2 View Post
The community repos don't work yet but they should be very soon, hopefully.
http://apps.formeego.com/

When that site is ready there will be both gui and cli clients for it. I think the plan is to put the graphical client in Nokia Store and after you install it they will be enabled automatically without ever having to touch the terminal. You may of course use apt-get if you want too.
Thanks!

Hope it will be soon released

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
there is actually a software called meecatalog in wich you can add repos just like the n900, with the update you can see on the blow of the settings a "+" button where you can actually add repos, and a button that says "tap to select" for well known repos, it gives you 3 know repos, or you can add manually, i will try to add n900 repos to test the comptability issues with the missing libs maybe i can be able to download a fully functional program compiled for n900 with its dependencies, wish me luck

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Is there anyone that can help me adding repos (ie. http://skeiron.org/repo/) to MeeCatalog???
I can't..

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
just add it to sources list =)

Tags
repositories, repository