Notices

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by filip.pz View Post
Because I really suck at whole git thing - if you are interested I'll send you the code - just PM your e-mail address
git is not the only source management system around
mebbe you can try picking up mercurial, and use bitbucket to host ur project

you may want to check this tutorial out, http://hginit.com/

Originally Posted by filip.pz View Post
after first installation red box is displayed instead of icon - restart is required in order for icon to display correctly.
Would this explain how to get the icon to display correctly without reboot ?

http://blog.forwardbias.in/2013/06/harmattan-share-menu-missing-guide.html

(not my blog, just something I found)

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 579 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Požega, Croatia
Originally Posted by LinuxCub View Post
Would this explain how to get the icon to display correctly without reboot ?

http://blog.forwardbias.in/2013/06/h...ing-guide.html

(not my blog, just something I found)
Yes and no.
In essence I must place icon in a folder already "monitored" by theme server (in order to accounts and share apps "see" it) so MTheme::addPixmapDirectory maybe wouldn't work. Even if it works only place to call it would be when already creating account ("Red square" is already visible when you scroll to it when searching in a list of accounts to create) - I could try to make small executable and try to call it during installation - but all in all it seems like a lot of trouble and with unceratin results.

It's a known glitch (for example mentioned here: http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Red_Dot...fication_Icons) and solution is just one simple reboot away

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post:
what if reboot doesn't fix red square icon issue?

Originally Posted by faida View Post
what if reboot doesn't fix red square icon issue?
Do you use custom theme (is that even possible?) - anyway icon is installed in /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons/ under the name icon-m-service-ninedbox.png. If you have alternate theme icon should be copied to /usr/share/themes/THEMENAME/meegotouch/icons/.
Also icon name is part of ninedbox.provider file (located at /usr/share/accounts/providers) and ninedbox.service file (/usr/share/accounts/services) so by editing these two files you can change icon to a custom one (just replace <icon>icon-m-service-ninedbox</icon> with <icon>icon-m-service-dropbox</icon> to get original icon)

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Serbia
Using latest 0.1.1 upload hangs...

Originally Posted by dex87 View Post
Using latest 0.1.1 upload hangs...
Please go to first thread and download debug build from there. Then open terminal and issue the following comand
Code:
tail -f /var/log/syslog | grep ninedbox > ninedbox.log
Then try to share something while terminal is running after it hangs go back to terminal and issue ctrl+c to stop the operation. After that please send me ninedbox.log file to filip.matijevic.pz (at) gmail.com. I'll try to figure out what's the problem

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Serbia
I would not to bother , I'll still use the 0.9 version , works great Thank You

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
I have one problem .. Usually I share to dropbox urls from built-in browser. When in name of page is "/" as in this thread, upload finished with bad error - authentication.

Is possible add bad-chars-remove filter ? Is uncomfortable to edit each text by hands.

Edit: and sad is - file is empty (zero lenght). Same in case when i change name to simple eg. AAA .. this second problem isn't depend to chars in name ..

Last edited by Kaacz; 2013-09-05 at 18:29.

Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
I have one problem .. Usually I share to dropbox urls from built-in browser. When in name of page is "/" as in this thread, upload finished with bad error - authentication.

Is possible add bad-chars-remove filter ? Is uncomfortable to edit each text by hands.

Edit: and sad is - file is empty (zero lenght). Same in case when i change name to simple eg. AAA .. this second problem isn't depend to chars in name ..
I'm able to reproduce both issues so I'll be looking into them this weekend.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post:

Tags
dropbox, harmattan