Notices

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Tested login page too. I am suprised you app actually can swipe out when zoomed in

In my app tinywebbrowser its vise versa. I cannot swipe away when zoomed in and thats what I want...

But there seems be plenty of issues with QML webkit

It would be nice if there was API in webkit to zoom in/out so user does not have to doit in some cases. (Like login in your case...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2014-01-01 at 16:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Since there are no critical bug in the alpha version, I'm releasing a beta version (0.1.1-1) with some minor changes from the alpha version, changelog:
  • Change the icon for open link to a relevant one, increase the size of the icon buttons so you can click easily
  • Virtual keyboard enter key integration when typing in text field
  • Fix navigation bug and add a pull down menu in login page
  • Add a infobanner component
  • Some minor UI fix

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Very nice! Been playing with it a bit and it's very smooth and intuitive. The only thing Id like would be a kind of "favorites" subreddits thing, since I don't usually login/subscribe.

Great work and thanks a bunch!

Whenever I open this it crashes itself and all running applications. No idea why.

Edit: problem appears to have disappeared.

Last edited by taixzo; 2014-01-03 at 10:10.

Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Whenever I open this it crashes itself and all running applications. No idea why.

Edit: problem appears to have disappeared.
Wow, that's a serious problem. Please let me know ASAP if it is caused by this app and you can reproduce it.

Going to r/programming gives me an error message and a screen saying "nothing here". The error message says someting like "Error downloading http://www.reddit.com/r/programming /hot.json?limi50&obey_over18=true - server replied".

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Really great Reddit client, thanks. Love it.

Is there a way to post a comment that I've missed? If not, do you plan to add it?

Originally Posted by Fawz View Post
Going to r/programming gives me an error message and a screen saying "nothing here". The error message says someting like "Error downloading http://www.reddit.com/r/programming /hot.json?limi50&obey_over18=true - server replied".
I think you added an extra space after "programming" (predictive text/swype will auto add a space after a word)

Originally Posted by billranton View Post
Really great Reddit client, thanks. Love it.

Is there a way to post a comment that I've missed? If not, do you plan to add it?
I'm currently working on it, although it is harder than I expected. Give me some time

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Yeah, that was it... Might be an idea to strip the input of spaces since I dont't think theyre legal subreddit name components.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
People have talked this up.. could someone post a sailfish screenshot? Sounds like the UI is really nice :P