Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
On this JollaTides page there is a tutorial on how to install Google Play.

However, on enabling developer mode, I am not asked for a password! So if I type devel-su in the terminal, I cannot answer the the phone when it asks for a password..

What do and how?

*Edit* Solved! Password was under SSH section...

Last edited by dirkvl; 2013-12-19 at 22:41.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Go back to the developer mode settings page and enter one? Do you see a text box there?

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Florence, Italy
and what about how to enable the developer repo ?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by pizzulicchio View Post
and what about how to enable the developer repo ?
developer repo currently is only for Jolla employees (in future maybe for others too), and if you touch that menu currently it will break your store access (even if you enter wrong login details and leave it disabled), and you need to "ssu domain sales" to recover domain back to normal store access.

In coming updates we are fixing it so that people dont accidentally break their store access.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2013-12-20 at 14:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post: