make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by jo21 View Post
i dunno why but this an enchanced lockscreen makes my n900 really slow
not for me

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
hey
I have a small problem with the back and next button.
how you can see, the album art is my play/pause button and you can change the song by tapping on the left/right area.
BUT the back/next button picture doesn't fit into this arrangement, so could anyone please make the buttons central in a 90x300px picture?

would be really nice

edit: or any advice to fix it

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by lingling92 View Post
hey
I have a small problem with the back and next button.
how you can see, the album art is my play/pause button and you can change the song by tapping on the left/right area.
BUT the back/next button picture doesn't fit into this arrangement, so could anyone please make the buttons central in a 90x300px picture?

would be really nice

edit: or any advice to fix it

change the red number...

PosP="120;210"

higher to get the next/back button in the center of your album art....

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
I have a couple of problems (hehehe)...

After I rebooted, my lockscreen went back to the lockscreen first created by MAG I think (you know the one showing the lake, with the white slide bar at the bottom of the page. - Is there a way to remove this. I can't remember where it's installed.

Does anyone have the problem where the music data is not updating? I've changed songs and album, yet still see the first albub/song I played.

Also how does one get the album art to show? My music in music player is showing album art but not the lock screen.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-07-24 at 11:30.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
I have a couple of problems (hehehe)...

After I rebooted, my lockscreen went back to the lockscreen first created by MAG I think (you know the one showing the lake, with the white slide bar at the bottom of the page. - Is there a way to remove this. I can't remember where it's installed.

Does anyone have the problem where the music data is not updating? I've changed songs and album, yet still see the first albub/song I played.

Also how does one get the album art to show? My music in music player is showing album art but not the lock screen.
remove MAG lockscreen using FAM or x-term....reboot then your first problem will be solved....
as for the song & album art yes sometimes it wont update automatic unless you turn your phone from landscape to portrait (or the way around) 2-3 times then you will see the song & album art changing...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
remove MAG lockscreen using FAM or x-term....reboot then your first problem will be solved....
as for the song & album art yes sometimes it wont update automatic unless you turn your phone from landscape to portrait (or the way around) 2-3 times then you will see the song & album art changing...
Thank you - you beat me to replying to my own post. The app I need to remove first is called "Enhanced Lockscreen" announced by MohammadAG here (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=lockscreen)
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-07-24 at 15:57.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Many thanks for all the work the community is doing (wiki, layouts, comments, bugreports)...
IMHO in the wiki it would be nice to have examples of every widget with different settings (maybe with an image of the result). I'm sorry but I don't have the time to develop the app, follow the forum, write the wiki...

I'll be busy for the next two weeks so I'll probably rarely check this thread.

Some thoughts:
-To all asking that clicking on the notification icons should open the message app, modest...: I'm not sure it would be a good idea.
This is a lockscreen, not a desktop. You can trigger all these actions by mistake with you phone locked in your pocket.
-I'll add IM notification.
-I'll check the album art (maybe in some situations it's not correctly loaded).
-I'll make the "slideToUnlock" widget (and maybe others like: operator name, wifi connection).

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong

I am finding any portrait background of this image

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
dont know what font is he using , but do you have the exact font as his .ini file is mentioning ?
No font is mentioned in the .ini file Also it doesnt even use my default font :s

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page