Active Topics

Closed Thread
Another non-video tutorial (yes, I know, there will be another video one soon though). This is a guide for people who have literally just got their tablet and are wondering what to do next:

http://tabletschool.blogspot.com/200...with-your.html

It also links quite heavily to the other guides on the ITS, so this is also a sort of intro to the site. I've put it at the top of the index page as a "Start here!" link.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krisse For This Useful Post:
I've found Internet Tablet School to be invaluable. Thank you. May I make the following request as a relative newbie?
As N800/N810 users we are pretty much spoiled with Application Manager, but for some interesting applications you need to know about root, tarballs patches etc. A step-by-step guide showing how to use these would be appreciated (or pointers as to where to look!)

Thanks again,

Andy

Hi,

On your tablet school site....All references and tutorials are made about the N8 range... do I just follow them, even for the N770 range?

Thanks very much.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Australia
I am a newbie and need o ask.. How can I get internet coverage when away from my network. most others I find are locked and I have had no luck with the telco companies with advice except for a very expensive mobile phone with connection.

I also want to download google gears to my tablet for use off line. Is it compatible and which version do I download? linux? I tried this and it didn't work.. Please help

Closed Thread