Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
I was practically unproductive today, spending most of my day on talk.maemo.org. I now decide to stay out of here until I receive email notification that my N900 got shipped.

PS: if any of you ordered from mobilecity.com and receive a notification, let me know.

Peace.

Crack Cocain
Mike C

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
im pretty unproductive today so far as well thanx to this site...
it's probably giving me more ADD with every topic i click
we all just need to stop watching active topics

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Speak for yourselves!

ROFL! Yeah, I've had to unplug a lot lately myself in order to get anything done. And you know what? It's not helping.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
If I followed this logic, I would miss most of my term on council. At least you have one on the way, I may not get one this year

I'm not really feeling to bad for you at the moment
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

oh no, what are we gonna do now

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
With or without new devices, if you feel you are wasting too much time in Talk then your thumbs up/down are more than welcomed at http://maemo.org/news/ & http://maemo.org/community/brainstorm/

All this anticipation reminds me of a very similar situation back in 2005. Only then, it was the 770. Good times.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I've been late for work this week due to a t.m.o addiction. Mind, thta's nothing to how late I shall be once I have a device to play with. Desperation is starting to set in though. What do I have to do to get my n900 shipped?