Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by mikelima View Post
Then again, imagine how Chuck Norris handles criticism...
has anyone dared try.

Originally Posted by mikelima View Post
Then again, imagine how Chuck Norris handles criticism...
Chuck Norris doesn't handle criticism, criticism has to handle Chuck Norris...

Also I hope wifi is fixed that I can actually connect to work via TLS, because every attempt at using conman to do it fails miserably

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2014-03-14 at 09:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
So what's going on here? I expected to wake up this morning (about 8am as I write) to a lovely day in the Washington DC area, where I'd be excitedly reading (and yes partly jealous) about all the wonderful fixes found in today's update of Sailfish. Am I missing something?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
So what's going on here? I expected to wake up this morning (about 8am as I write) to a lovely day in the Washington DC area, where I'd be excitedly reading (and yes partly jealous) about all the wonderful fixes found in today's update of Sailfish. Am I missing something?
Nothing new yet. I assume the update is not ready for rollout today, maybe next week then

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
We're all missing something. No release yet today.
Marc Dillon tweeted on Wednesday the 12th ;

"We are listening & moving fast. Now ensuring the quality of Update 4 which is expected soon. Here we come..."
Read into that what you want. I see it that we may have to wait a little longer.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post

"We are listening & moving fast. Now ensuring the quality of Update 4 which is expected soon. Here we come..."
Read into that what you want. I see it that we may have to wait a little longer.
Same and sad feeling ...

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
My feeling is not very strong as my life does not depend on this :P
But I guess my expectation for today release was based on real information passed via Twitter and other media that they will spread the update this week and that it could have been last week but was postponed - from quite some time, they repeat early march...
So if it is not the case, they should inform that to polish the update (they may have found some nasty bugs again this week that prevent the update to be released or they want an additional feature (I can see MMS currently being developped) to be included), so they need another week. And I will be clearly fine with it.

I am pretty sure that the fact that they want the new update to be a reference point (not beta anymore), they have more pressure to release something with all beauty and magic

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post

unlike, unlike, unlike, (N)
Barnabas Collins

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
My feeling is not very strong as my life does not depend on this :P
But I guess my expectation for today release was based on real information passed via Twitter and other media that they will spread the update this week and that it could have been last week but was postponed - from quite some time, they repeat early march...
So if it is not the case, they should inform that to polish the update (they may have found some nasty bugs again this week that prevent the update to be released or they want an additional feature (I can see MMS currently being developped) to be included), so they need another week. And I will be clearly fine with it.

I am pretty sure that the fact that they want the new update to be a reference point (not beta anymore), they have more pressure to release something with all beauty and magic
I agree withou you but the problem is not about a today's update or not, is about their communication

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
I think they are too busy preparing the release and they have no time for the communication part.

Despite the complains we do support them!

Tags
"soon", "sooner", "when?"