Notices

Originally Posted by virge_cool View Post
Please send me code

my code area is +60 and my phone number 176963896

thank you
u from malaysia?

Hi

I tried to use wazapp on my N950, but when I tried to register, I never received any SMS with the confirmation code.
Now, each time I try to register, I get the following errors :

for SMS registration : «Failed. Server said: fail-too-many»
same for «code through voice»
when I try the «everything failed» button, I get «Failed. Server said: unknown reason»
Is there any way for me to get that verification code back ? I tried removing and reinstalling the application, nothing worked…
And I don't have any other phone to try the «official» application (unless there is an official one for N900 ?)

Friends of the Community can use: YouWave for Android this emulates perfectly the Android operating system on your PC, download and install WhatsApp in YouWave, use phone call activation and write the code obtained in cell phone.

Download the program:
Code:
http://www.youwave.com
Friends Good luck!

---

Amigos de la Comunidad pueden utilizar: YouWave para Android este emula a la perfección el sistema operativo Android en su PC, descarguen e instalen WhatsApp en YouWave, y para la activación utilizar el método de llamada telefónica y el código obtenido en la llamada lo escribís en su celular.

Descargar programa:
Code:
http://www.youwave.com
Amigos ¡Buena suerte!

Last edited by jjcordero; 2012-08-13 at 07:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to jjcordero For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imran View Post
Hi

I tried to use wazapp on my N950, but when I tried to register, I never received any SMS with the confirmation code.
Now, each time I try to register, I get the following errors :

for SMS registration : «Failed. Server said: fail-too-many»
same for «code through voice»
when I try the «everything failed» button, I get «Failed. Server said: unknown reason»
Is there any way for me to get that verification code back ? I tried removing and reinstalling the application, nothing worked…
And I don't have any other phone to try the «official» application (unless there is an official one for N900 ?)
Please read back a few pages and you should get your answer. This question is asked everyday and answered almost everyday and yet there are members who come in and plonk down the same question over and over again without bothering to read anything in this thread at all.

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
So he can't post a couple of random things to boost his thread point?!

Whats ur point?
post what ? In offtopic? Offtopic thread posting don't boost your count, and or post in regular thread random things?

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
post what ? In offtopic? Offtopic thread posting don't boost your count, and or post in regular thread random things?
No, he can have a search around forums and post on some threads. Theres bound to be a thread that will interest him.

Anyways, whats with you? I was giving a dude advice on keeping his number from being publicly available for any and every unwanted caller.

Doesn't concern you in any way so why are you involving yourself?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by somedude View Post

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
no, he can have a search around forums and post on some threads. Theres bound to be a thread that will interest him.

Anyways, whats with you? I was giving a dude advice on keeping his number from being publicly available for any and every unwanted caller.

Doesn't concern you in any way so why are you involving yourself?
both of you stop this senseless arguing, either help or take your issues with each other to PM!

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
both of you stop this senseless arguing, either help or take your issues with each other to PM!
Done, I have no issues. I was tryna help, he had a problem with me helping out apparently..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
Thanks for this. Worked just fine. As a Mac guy, I had to dig out a 5 yr old PC to use and clear 2+GBs of space!

For those asking how to do it, see quoted text below.

Originally Posted by FaHaDy View Post
easy way to get over the activation code problem or the errors :

Failed : Server Said : Fail too Many ::

or

Failed : Server Said : Unknown Reason ::

First : download to ur Pc this App ( BlueStacks Beta-1 )
its an emulator for android apps

2nd : after installing go to App Search Icon and search for Whatsapp
and download it

[up.arab-x.com/May12/uoe44900.png]

3rd: open Whatsapp after install and select ur country code and insert ur number which is in the N9

4th: wait about 5 to 10 minutes and u will get the code sent to u by SMS

5th: take the code and Open Wazapp in the N9 select ur country code and enter ur number and proceed as normal

[up.arab-x.com/May12/7jc45047.png]

6th: you'll get the option [ Enter Code Manually ]
select it and insert the 3 digits u received before by Sms
and Bingo ur varified

hope its very clear and easy

Originally Posted by keatsfan View Post
Thanks for this. Worked just fine. As a Mac guy, I had to dig out a 5 yr old PC to use and clear 2+GBs of space!

For those asking how to do it, see quoted text below.
Guys thank you for your help, it finally works!!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp