Active Topics

Originally Posted by Veraendert View Post
There is a special version. That one didn't help either though. Would have to look for the link.
Alright, I'll give it a shot anyway if you do happen to find it. I doubt it will do much, we may just be out of luck.

Search for multirom-20170314-v33a-unofficial-hammerhead

I'll upload otherwise but I'm on holiday and the internet connection sucks.

Search for multirom-20170314-v33a-unofficial-hammerhead
Unfortunately, I've been using that one all along...

Works here after I installed CM13 as main, installed Multirom via app and then installed CM12.1+SFOS as secondary.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veraendert For This Useful Post:
Works here after I installed CM13 as main, installed Multirom via app and then installed CM12.1+SFOS as secondary.
It doesn't work if I just flash multirom in the recovery, so I'll attempt it through the app also.

EDIT: Unfortunately, even that hasn't worked. I guess I'm just out of luck. Thanks for the help, everyone.

Last edited by ryanml; 2020-08-03 at 17:01.

At least you found a workaround. Thanks for sharing it. As I have always been using as secondary rom, never experienced this issue.

Just thought I'd update you guys, I just gave it another shot after giving up a couple months ago, and this time using the same combo of CM13 main and CM12.1 based SFOS 3.3 did, in fact, work. As of now I am unsure why it was not working properly when I tried previously, and as far as I know I didn't do anything differently. One thing I'd like to note is my camera and flash are non-functional in this version, but I'm honestly just glad to finally have it running. Once again, thanks for your help!

Edit 02/11/2020: I removed this download as there is a new one. See my next post!

I have created an SFOS 3.4.0.24 build for the hammerhead.
Everything works out of the box except two things:
  • vibra
  • AD

The vibra can be fixed with the following (I'll include this into a later build):
  • as root issue this comand: chown system:input /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable
  • to make it permanent, edit the /init.rc file and change the line (it is at multiple places!!!) from:
    Code:
    chown system system /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable
    to
    Code:
    chown system input /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

Regarding the AD, I don't know what and how to fix. So if anybody could fix it and post how to do it, that would be highly appreciated.
I have a feeling the AD issue is related to the new multiuser support. As the default user, nemo is changed to defaultuser. I guess the AD is modifed to work with user nemo, but as the user is not nemo anymore, it doesn't work.

Anyway, happy testing and let me know if you found any issues.

Note: This is the latest Storeman that can be installed on 3.4.

Edit: Sensors do not work as I forgot to downgrade sensorfw to 0.11.9. I'm creating a second build where I include all the above. Hang on.

Last edited by edp17; 2020-11-02 at 12:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
I have created an SFOS 3.4.0.24 build for the hammerhead.
Here is the fixed 3.4.0.24 build (CM12.1). Vibra and sensors are fixed. AD still doesn't start.

Last edited by edp17; 2020-11-02 at 09:48.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid