Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
My proposal for facebook page cover,
qwazix can you give me original copy of the quoted picture ? its not available in fullsize folder.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Morpog, did you gimp that picture or did you grep it from somewhere?
As http://www.jollausers.com/2013/06/sa...-for-sailfish/ cut out the maemo.org and reused it... well they link to us but still, not so nice.
I made it from scratch. I noticed already that jollausers used it. Well, crediting isn't common nowadays anymore.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Well, crediting isn't common nowadays anymore.
Well it bloody well should be!

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
isn't Maemo's facebook page is promoting/posting about Jolla more than N900/N9 ? every link they share or anything they post is totally related to Jolla. it's a Maemo page not Jolla i think.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
isn't Maemo's facebook page is promoting/posting about Jolla more than N900/N9 ? every link they share or anything they post is totally related to Jolla. it's a Maemo page not Jolla i think.
There isnt anything anymore to post about N900. Companies doesnt want to hear about porting their software to N900. Even Nokia doesnt answer queries about their own Maemo 5 device.
But yeah, why not, WP is far better than Linux hahaha. bloody traitors...
So yeah, better post something about its successor, than leave the page dead and look like the community is dead.

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
There isnt anything anymore to post about N900. Companies doesnt want to hear about porting their software to N900. Even Nokia doesnt answer queries about their own Maemo 5 device.
But yeah, why not, WP is far better than Linux hahaha. bloody traitors...
So yeah, better post something about its successor, than leave the page dead and look like the community is dead.
well there are many things to post on FB page. like latest community updates, apps announced for N9 and N900, the big thing for N900 like swipe which is also now available as WIP and other many things which happens daily. I don't think there are shortage of news here to post on FB page.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:

Tags
facebook, maemo