Notices

I've converted Aisleriot solitaire for the N900 from the N800 version, packaged it so it runs.

It's a great solitaire pack featuring tens of games.

http://jj0.org/Aisleriot%20solitaire...ia%20N900.html

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 白い熊 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Nice. I ll give it a try. Thank you man.

Great , Thanks

what is the name of default solitaire on pc??

CasTTeLLo

Did you re-compile these for the n900, or just take the n8x0 version and put them together?

Nathan

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Great stuff, i like it!
Is there a key combination to switch between fullscreen and window mode. With my 'aging' eye sight i am heavily dependent on full screen mode, but cannot terminate or switch the application, only killing it right away via power button menu.

Thanks so much JJ, I'm just returning from my foray into Android land, and was very bummed when I didn't find aisleriot in the repos. I wasn't quite at the point where I was going to return the n900, but it was comparing unfavorably to my old 800

Originally Posted by CasTTeLLo View Post
what is the name of default solitaire on pc??
It's "klondike"

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
Great stuff, i like it!
Is there a key combination to switch between fullscreen and window mode. With my 'aging' eye sight i am heavily dependent on full screen mode, but cannot terminate or switch the application, only killing it right away via power button menu.
This doesn't quite replace the old "fullscreen" button on the n8x0s, but a very handy key-combo on the n900 is "ctrl+backspace" which gets you directly out of most programs and into the task switcher.

The Following User Says Thank You to samnoble For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Once a time I went full screen and every time I open the game now it is on fullscreen. What can I do to return the toolbar?

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Edit the config file
Code:
vi /home/user/.config/gnome-games/aisleriot
For easier usage you could take any other editor like nano or leafpad

Last edited by michaaa62; 2011-01-27 at 10:14.

Originally Posted by samnoble View Post
Thanks so much JJ, I'm just returning from my foray into Android land, and was very bummed when I didn't find aisleriot in the repos. I wasn't quite at the point where I was going to return the n900, but it was comparing unfavorably to my old 800

It's "klondike"

This doesn't quite replace the old "fullscreen" button on the n8x0s, but a very handy key-combo on the n900 is "ctrl+backspace" which gets you directly out of most programs and into the task switcher.
i cant find "klondike" in the list...

CasTTeLLo