Notices

Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
Hi Clovis86,

Can you confirm the following - What happens when you switch off your headphones while the music is playing? Does it pause the music automatically. I tried this on my Bluetooth headphones, but maybe it was just me...

Cheers,

Mike
the music is stopped ( or paused ) when you switch off the BT headset.
It's in the system AFAIR that you can tick this option
Personnaly, i already installed the daemon present in extra-devel for a long time now
here it is http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/headphoned/

The Following User Says Thank You to clovis86 For This Useful Post:
@Mr.Rent
I'm not sure if I understand you but I at first thought the icon on the bottom right was for adding files/directories to the library which it isn't for. It just adds files to your current playlist circumventing the library.
To add files to your library click the title bar and then "Manage library".
This probably only works if your files are tagged.
The meaning of all the buttons is explained in a help screen a button to which can be found at the bottom of the about screen.

@somebody
Some flac albums (not singlefile+cue) pause after each track (these are probably the same where tracks can't be seeked).

Guys how to create a playlist... o.O
When i tap on Add to playlist i have an empty list ... T_T

I can only agree with others saying it's an awesome piece of work, especially for a first release

One thing I'd love to see is adding currently played song to favorites as a dbus command. That way I could create a simple desktop widget with a huge button I could use to do it instead of having to chase down a tiny button from the UI. Or even better, make it configurable so that pressing camera button would do it so I won't even have to take the phone out of my pocket

A million thanks to you for your awesome work !

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Best media player for N900 till now.Thanks a lot !!!

Web Advices
Tablet Phone X
Blogging Tips
Know IP Address

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
I am not sure if this issue was addressed before but is the music supposed to stop/pause when you unplug your headphone? If that's the case, then it is not working for me. If it is not, is it possible to implement this feature on the next release, thus if there is going to be one.
Just want to listen to my dirty songs by myself and nobody else is suppose to hear it when I accidentally unplug the headphone....lol.

Originally Posted by llBlackenedll View Post
You can control the volume while the phone is locked, I don't know why people are saying you can't. Suppose it's not particularly obvious.

To do it you need to get SomePlayer to override the system's use for the hardware keys and set it to volume:

Settings>System>Tick "Use hardware keys" and set "Zoom keys control" to "Volume". This probably works for track changing while locked too.
at this moment we can either use the volume rocker as volume locker OR next previous song when the phone is locked. To want to have BOTH features when the phone is locked, I believe we have to use other hard keys, either the camera key or the power key.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
I am not sure if this issue was addressed before but is the music supposed to stop/pause when you unplug your headphone? If that's the case, then it is not working for me. If it is not, is it possible to implement this feature on the next release, thus if there is going to be one.
Just want to listen to my dirty songs by myself and nobody else is suppose to hear it when I accidentally unplug the headphone....lol.
There is already an option to pause the song when you unplug your headphones. Check if you have selected that option? It's under Settings->System

The Following User Says Thank You to vkv.raju For This Useful Post:
Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Wow, I have to add my voice to those that already expressed appreciation for this great application. As others have said, it took a few minutes to understand the interface. I recommend taking the help button out of the About box so that it is easier to find. Other than that I love this app. The best music player I have ever had on a portable device!

Edit: In fact, your app finally made me pull the trigger on a second N900. The N900 is now everything *I* need on a portable device. I love it as is. No need to wait for the next wizzy bang this or that. I am sitting on the N900 for the foreseeable future. Thanks a lot for filling what in my mind was the last void on the N900 feature set. Sure, it could have other improvements, but for me this is it.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Last edited by rm42; 2011-02-28 at 17:26.

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer