Poll: Which one would you buy?
Poll Options
Which one would you buy?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
They used to sell Cadillacs with the following incentive: Buy a Cadillac and get Yugo for free

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Ooo, I was not really aware of that car, never heard about it until now but when I checked it on wikipedia; "Yugo = Zastava Koral", it is a Fiat 127 licensee made in former Yuogoslavia!

The first car I had was a Fiat 127, altough it was original design made in Italy! Really nice car even as it was fully without any comforts

Nostalgia

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
They used to sell Cadillacs with the following incentive: Buy a Cadillac and get Yugo for free
Damn, that's a good deal. But, only if the Cadillac goes to the wife, correct?

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
And it's can open only one thing at a time! That is not good and far from the smartphone. I think you haven't even see how the N9 works and please.. see it with the Faster N9 and with ~10 apps.
like i said, the N9s advantage always seem to come to multitasking and privacy a good camera. But how about its disadvantages?
slower web page loading.
terrible keyboard implementation, especially swype.
bad battery life.
3 generations old 45nm processor.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
...especially swype.
What's wrong with the N9's swype keyboard? Or do you just not like swype in general?

Yeah, what's wrong with the Swype. I Can't live without it. If N9 didn't have it I would have gone back to the N900.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
What's wrong with the N9's swype keyboard? Or do you just not like swype in general?
have you tried swype to post on this site? Or tap type in the browser address bar quickly.

omg... i do love this swype... i never saw a better implemented one... but it's just me...

The Following User Says Thank You to tconrado For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ sweden
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Can you love it not personally? Looking at hardware: get l920. Looking at both hardware and software(the right way): get n9. My friend has sgs3. Recently he said that he admits that nokia is the best. I was quite confused, he wanted to compare our beloved n9 to his sgs3. He said: "I've got a quadcore cpu, plenty of ram. What do you have?" (single core 1gb ram). Comparison: Phone app opened much quicker on N9, Contacts opened much quicker on n9. Messages opened at the same time on both phones. He is ok with his phone. "I've got one of the fastest android phone. And it lags, quite a lot. I can't imagine how crappy must all these cheap ones be." Truth be told, n9 is still among the best you can get.
You have got to be kidding mine runs smooth with latest jellybean and i bet his whatsApp works flawlessly....

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
I don't understand why you are even considering buying a WP Nokia. That is not Nokia anymore - it is ruled by Microsoft. And asking why not to buy Windows Phone? Well, why do you think no one buys it? It is ages behind MeeGo and even if it wasn't, it is a closed, proprietary system. No other big company is as bad in caring about customers as Microsoft...
Have you seen the great projects on this forum? You can forget about all of this on such a closed system. Honestly, I don't understand one single second considering it.

Last edited by nodevel; 2012-10-30 at 22:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post: