Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
seems angelfish is broken after update..
As I don't see any breakage, you'd have to be more specific

BTW, I noticed that sometimes I have to remove QML and other caches on my device to get the latest version updates. For that, try

Code:
rm -rf ~/.var/app/org.kde.mobile.angelfish/cache
No idea why.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Hi guys,

I've just followed the guideline to install flatpak and then angelfish, but when I launch angelfish it says Error code 139. Don't know if the error is the same reported by @Coderus. I'm on Xperia XA2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
after another updaate it staarrted working again

was error:
Code:
[nemo@Sailfish ~]$ flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-8
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-8" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-3HchXuYvXl,guid=dce393649c42c21c80460a135e627490" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=191 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --filesystem=/odm:ro --filesystem=/plat_property_contexts:ro --filesystem=/nonplat_property_contexts:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
[C] unknown:0 - Failed to open database "/home/nemo/.var/app/org.kde.mobile.angelfish/data/KDE/angelfish/angelfish.sqlite"
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Failed to open database /home/nemo/.var/app/org.kde.mobile.angelfish/data/KDE/angelfish/angelfish.sqlite
[D] expression for onExit:59 - Skipping quit as it will hang the window. Proper exit is needed

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Hi guys,

I've just followed the guideline to install flatpak and then angelfish, but when I launch angelfish it says Error code 139. Don't know if the error is the same reported by @Coderus. I'm on Xperia XA2
Unless you run unreleased SFOS version, as coderus does, XA2 is not ready yet. libhybris is too old

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
after another updaate it staarrted working again

was error:
Code:
[nemo@Sailfish ~]$ flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-8
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-8" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-3HchXuYvXl,guid=dce393649c42c21c80460a135e627490" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=191 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --filesystem=/odm:ro --filesystem=/plat_property_contexts:ro --filesystem=/nonplat_property_contexts:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
[C] unknown:0 - Failed to open database "/home/nemo/.var/app/org.kde.mobile.angelfish/data/KDE/angelfish/angelfish.sqlite"
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Failed to open database /home/nemo/.var/app/org.kde.mobile.angelfish/data/KDE/angelfish/angelfish.sqlite
[D] expression for onExit:59 - Skipping quit as it will hang the window. Proper exit is needed
Database folder creation issue was fixed last night, indeed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Would it be worth a try on the Jolla Tablet or do you now that it will not work, anyway? Do you have some x86 packages for this?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balta For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by balta View Post
Would it be worth a try on the Jolla Tablet or do you now that it will not work, anyway? Do you have some x86 packages for this?
While we have packages for Sailfish, there are no Flatpak packages for x86 32 bit with KDE 5.14. That's due to discontinuing of support for that platform.

Now, KDE 5.12 is available for i386. So, you could, if interested, build applications yourself. Just have to be ready to get hands dirty.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Unless you run unreleased SFOS version, as coderus does, XA2 is not ready yet. libhybris is too old
Thanks. When, us, human , are we getting a newer version of libhybris? With the upcoming 3.3.0 update?

Thanks

Mathieu

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Thanks. When, us, human , are we getting a newer version of libhybris? With the upcoming 3.3.0 update?

Thanks

Mathieu
in sfos 3.3 release

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
The latest nightly of Angelfish brings it there (well one small cosmetic merge absent) where I wanted it to be. Now you can choose which navigation buttons are displayed in Settings. While the default is based on KDE requirements, its easy to make it into the bar that we are used to. In my case, I have: tabs, back, address, and reload buttons. Menu buttons are hidden.

To get into the main and context menus (left and right menus by default), all you have to do is to slide your finger along bottom border of the screen. Depending on direction, you will get either main or context menu. As, at least in my case, menus were mainly used to access back and reload buttons, I don't have much use for them if the buttons are out. Note that the menu buttons will appear in landscape mode as there is more screen space over there.

If you find issues, missing features, fill in bugs at https://invent.kde.org/kde/plasma-angelfish/issues (will have to register KDE account though). Except, be sure that its not related to Flatpak implementation at SFOS. For example, lack of support for <select> due to Wayland bugs.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatpak