Closed Thread
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
He is trolling.
I've actually heard that Ericsson is withdrawing from some of its partnership business with ST, since ST is under-performing.

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2013-01-07 at 06:11.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
It's becouse jolla don't answer questions. It doesn't matter if we send dem now or later. We won't get any official answers. What we can hope for is an jolla employee with courage en enough to find the questions and answers them but the chances are still very slim.
Nope, that's not the rationale I was given, far from it, I CBF'd pasting the entire convo, besides it was private.
We should've conversed here, alas that's not the way the convo evolved, so I won't post the entire thing unless I'm allowed to.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-01-07 at 07:12.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
is it because jolla don't know the answers to the questions themselves?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

That's part of the rationale offered IIRC...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
That's part of the rationale offered IIRC...
Maybe because they only working with mer and Nemo communities like in the answer to the open letter?

Who knows, I'll wait for Tim or Council/BoD to provide their full explanation here, rather than rehash exactly what was said.

I am waiting for tim&co as well. Meanwhile Give me a lead.

All this sneaky sneak is useless. If you can't tell everything you don't have to say anything. The truth is the ****. Please bring it.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Maybe you should contact them primary via F*ckbook or Twitter... maybe it's faster that way!? I heard they are spending most of their PR / Comms time on those two channels anyway. I mean, "unlike" us... just refer to http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...91&postcount=5

Last edited by don_falcone; 2013-01-07 at 09:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Ahh. Thanks Don. You solved it. They are too bissy twitter a twit. No time for customers.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
No no no, I'm sure it's because the one engineer who's supposed to talk to us is Qgil... and he already knows us.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Closed Thread

Tags
jolla, nokia-again?, not-so-open, totally closed, zipper is open