Since a few days i try to mount netshares. But I do not succeed completely.
Here my previous failure. Maybe someone has another idea:

NFS: ->No kernel support for nfs.
SMB: Compiled successfully cifs-util-6.6, but unfortunately -> No kernel support for loading modules.
sshfs: Compiled successfully sshfs-2.10 -> Mounting, reading and edit files work. But every fuse_create_reply action gives me a SIGBUS error and sshfs crash.
So i can't copy or create files on mounted filesystem.

Any ideas, anyone?

Last edited by pullrequest; 2017-10-15 at 19:09. Reason: typos

The Following User Says Thank You to pullrequest For This Useful Post:
Hey guys, sorry for offtopic.
I want to buy Sony Xperia XA1, will I be able to flash it with Sailfish or i need only Xperia X (not the XA, XA1, etc) ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dmitrij101 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dmitrij101 View Post
Hey guys, sorry for offtopic.
I want to buy Sony Xperia XA1, will I be able to flash it with Sailfish or i need only Xperia X (not the XA, XA1, etc) ?
You'll need a device that's in the Open Devices program so we have the drivers to use in Sailfish, the XA1 uses a Mediatech chip so it won't ever be added.

There are rumours of an X Compact port being close but if you want a Sony with Sailfish today the X is the only choice.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
You'll need a device that's in the Open Devices program so we have the drivers to use in Sailfish, the XA1 uses a Mediatech chip so it won't ever be added.

There are rumours of an X Compact port being close but if you want a Sony with Sailfish today the X is the only choice.
Thanks for the info.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dmitrij101 For This Useful Post:
planning to do a rebuild in a couple of days, I notice some people want CONFIG_MODULES enabled, BTRFS and TRIM support. Think I'll bundle them in, anything else people fancy?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
planning to do a rebuild in a couple of days, I notice some people want CONFIG_MODULES enabled, BTRFS and TRIM support. Think I'll bundle them in, anything else people fancy?
not yet, I do have a list for anbox stuff, but it's not finalised (WiFi stops working with the patches applied)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nh1402 View Post
not yet, I do have a list for anbox stuff, but it's not finalised (WiFi stops working with the patches applied)
who needs wifi...right? :P

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Okey, I have bashed about Sony officially only support flash in windows. And I really hate it.

But the thing is I really can’t stand Android OS I GO NUTS every day and missing my SFOS from fairphone/jolla phone era!

I will loose alot money selling my XZs but starting being desperate because I did a huge mistake. I just wanted a better camera than FP2 and also needed support for some android apps such as bankid/swish here in Sweden. So I thought well lets go Android and hope for SFOS in the future but it was a mistake. The phone and camera is fine but the OS drives me nuts… Seriously how can ANY like Android?

So I have a serious question:

Has the community done any progress on it or is it just me who has XZs?

If i wipe android I need bankid/swish so I need Dalvik too so community edition is probably not enouoght but would be nice to know if anyone has tried SFOS on XZs?

My second option is to buy a X also and install official SFOS so I can use Bankid. Then try to be more active in the community and help, if I can in some way, port SFOS to XZs and hope Jolla will help us with the closed bits such as Dalvik. I don't have a clue how big this task is and how much can be "reused" from X. I only know the camera/kernel is different but...

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
I'm still hoping someone will comment what the officially supported X and the unofficially working X dual show up as on Jolla's site - seems to me if you buy Sailfish X and register the 'wrong' device dalvik etc could work on any phone, but it's especially likely to work if it's a Sony as the vendor ID will match.

As to porting I'm sure someone is trying but I fear the lack of any posts anywhere (as with the compact) means it's not going well. The place to ask is irc...

The Following User Says Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
NFS support would be nice too.

The Following User Says Thank You to pullrequest For This Useful Post: