Notices

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
you can use borders for scrolling and center part for moving, that's the way its done on laptops

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ New Delhi, DELHI, INDIA
@KotCzarny Exactly.

Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Thank you for your ideas.
Maybe I implement a swirl gesture for zooming. However I am not a professional software engineer and things like that take ages for me to realize.
So the relation between benefit and spent time wouldn't be great. Also I am sticking to other projects which will have more priority to me. So I don't know if this will ever come true.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Maybe I implement a swirl gesture for zooming.
Wouldn't that be more difficult to implement than sliding along the edges of the screen? Sliding along the edges should be pretty easy to detect and program, besides swirling looks silly

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
swirling +1 or it can be done the way folder gallery does it i.e hold and drag and hell you can even rotate room blazing fast
oth how to disable filenames in thumbnails ? it looks horrible
and photo switching is kinda slow

Originally Posted by kureyon
Wouldn't that be more difficult to implement than sliding along the edges of the screen? Sliding along the edges should be pretty easy to detect and program, besides swirling looks silly
Yeah could be I was wondering if there is maybe a source code for swirl gesture.

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
oth how to disable filenames in thumbnails ? it looks horrible
and photo switching is kinda slow
Leave fullscreen mode (third icon from left) use the menue and settings (or options->settings) -> Thumbnails uncheck "Show image names".
For switching speed in settings->general set "Image slide speed" to Very fast. Or I could release version 1.0.4 which seems to be faster.

The Following User Says Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
swirling +1 or it can be done the way folder gallery does it i.e hold and drag and hell you can even rotate room blazing fast
Can't find the source from folder gallery it seems nokia projects are down and https://gitorious.org/maemo-garage/foldergallery seems empty.

The Following User Says Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 915 | Thanked: 3,209 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Does someone still have the sources of 1.0.12/13?
I remember successfully downloading and building them under Debian Stretch two years ago, but I wasn't clever enough to keep them and all the links seem to be down.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by sulu View Post
Does someone still have the sources of 1.0.12/13?
This is a good question I have an original file, and I have a modified svn checkout, when I remember right.
With the version numbering was something weird with 12 or 13.
Maybe there was never a released source code for 1.0.13, there is also no changelog entry for 13.
The binary on qt apps was 1.0.13 and I downloaded the svn version and gave the same version number. As a tarball there exist only 1.0.12.
So I looked now and could not see any differences from tarball to my svn checkout.

Here as far as I know the latest official "tarball"

I uploaded my modified sources to github.

Will upload mihphoto to extras the next days.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:

Tags
gallery, photo, photo viewer, picture, viewer