Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by stephano21 View Post
After the last update version 09.73 i cannot change the icon theme. its loading longer then usually and after finish nothing changed already did a reboot

Any idea d-iivil?
Uninstall & re-install to make sure sudoers are updated.

I haven't touched that part since... umm... well, not in very long time

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
Transition tuner doesn't read parallax from the ini for me. CSSU Feature enabler does. I think it has to do with me having a commented #parallax= in the file.

I think it sets it, but reads it as zero.
The #-mark causes it's not to be read correctly. Uncomment it and it will work.

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
any chance we can see the "cssu transitions tuner" in multilanguage?
I mean I can translate your sourcecode, but it's needless when you update it...

//EDIT:
That should be the way to do it:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/internationalization.html

but I'm to dumb to understand
I'll see if I add translations support to it later. It's quite easy task to do, but.. well.. maybe later

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hello

For translating in french your last version (0.9.73), just rename _French.qm to French.qm in /opt/theme-customizer/lang.

If you make "cssu transitions tuner" muti-language i can make a French translation.

Ty for your work d-iivil, i like yours applications.

PS: The button "tune transitions" aren't in French.ts for translating. Could you add it in your next release ?.

Last edited by GaRy delaMEr; 2011-03-04 at 17:58.

d-iivil

As this is OT on the CSSU thread, although the problem as only happend since I re-installed the TC after the CSSU update I thought I would move it over to this thread.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1760

As I have mentioned already on the above thread I don't have any problems rebooting via Xterm so that can't be the issue on my phone.

In the circumstances Is there any way to uninstall just the TC so I can see if a reinstall works, as using either HAM or FAM seems to want to delete all your themes as well as the TC and I can't be bothered with the hassle of doing that, as I can always do a manual reboot once I have set my themes etc using the TC.

Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
d-iivil

As this is OT on the CSSU thread, although the problem as only happend since I re-installed the TC after the CSSU update I thought I would move it over to this thread.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1760

As I have mentioned already on the above thread I don't have any problems rebooting via Xterm so that can't be the issue on my phone.

In the circumstances Is there any way to uninstall just the TC so I can see if a reinstall works, as using either HAM or FAM seems to want to delete all your themes as well as the TC and I can't be bothered with the hassle of doing that, as I can always do a manual reboot once I have set my themes etc using the TC.
Try this:
sudo gainroot
apt-get install --reinstall theme-customizer

After that give me output of this (no sudo gainroot here, so logout from root or open new x-term window):
/sbin/launchcustomizer "rebootnow"

If above is success, it should reboot.

Originally Posted by GaRy delaMEr View Post
Hello

For translating in french your last version (0.9.73), just rename _French.qm to French.qm in /opt/theme-customizer/lang.

If you make "cssu transitions tuner" muti-language i can make a French translation.

Ty for your work d-iivil, i like yours applications.

PS: The button "tune transitions" aren't in French.ts for translating. Could you add it in your next release ?.
I'll re-enable the multi-lang support in next release. I "disabled" those to debug stuff.

theme customizer is workin gud but transition tuner is all greyed out except for 'normal transition' and 'app menu blur' what is that supposed to mean? thanku

Originally Posted by devildogra View Post
theme customizer is workin gud but transition tuner is all greyed out except for 'normal transition' and 'app menu blur' what is that supposed to mean? thanku
Yep, it's normal. You don't have CSSU installed so those options are disabled.

and also ,what can i do to enable all the features in the transition tuner.... i'm really exited bout this cool new app.