Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
mine is N9 and works perfectly. thanks TRX. Now we need flash tweak and smoother firefox. I found that installing the N900 MicroB's add-ons Fasterfox and Speed DNS in N9's FF improves a bit. Someone can confirm this?
Are u try sites with JW player? Try it http://canaistv.net/Dragon-Ball-Z-ao-vivo. Are u have blackscreen? show the photo to us...

I cannot install flashplayer too despite all the advises written in this thread : /

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I was able to play some news pieces from bbc.co.uk/news and I went to Hulu and was able to play the preceding ad but not the show I chose, just got a black screen without audio. Found the PureView teaser I was having trouble with a week or so ago (because I thought the FF release came with Flash) and that played but it was slow and choppy. But it played. Which is better, even though not perfect.

My main gripe is that FF takes so long to load (deja vu from using it on my N900) that I don't think I'll be replacing the stock browser for everyday browsing anytime soon.

Glad we got it, and very grateful to those who turned the screws to get it.

Not all that surprised it's a damp squib.

Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
mine is N9 and works perfectly. thanks TRX. Now we need flash tweak and smoother firefox. I found that installing the N900 MicroB's add-ons Fasterfox and Speed DNS in N9's FF improves a bit. Someone can confirm this?
Ok i have now flash 10.2 but with blackscreen in movies JW player else 10.1 or 10.2 are with problems...
Any here have same idea?

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post

My main gripe is that FF takes so long to load (deja vu from using it on my N900) that I don't think I'll be replacing the stock browser for everyday browsing anytime soon.
Try Firefox 11 Beta. It's faster and very stable despite the beta tag.

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Mine was pretty slow when it was version 10.0.a1, which I installed when it was not yet in OVI. 10.0.2, which is in OVI, is faster for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
To everyone if you want to experience the full potential of your Firefox and newly Flash plugin visit this site http://www.wechoosethemoon.org/ and turn on your speakers. Ohh and don't forget to click on "Launch" button

P.S: My N9 matched the speed with my Chrome desktop browser.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tarzan- For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
bring this to fremantle please!

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Anyone care to upload/mail me the .deb, so I can try it on n900?
http://my-meego.com/downloads/search...Flash%20Player

You can download the deb this way. Note that you'll need to log in.
After logging in you need to go back to the my meego site and click try it again

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Try Firefox 11 Beta. It's faster and very stable despite the beta tag.
could you share a link to beta for n9?
tried the mozilla mobile site but found only android version.

Tags
desperation, flash dance