Ever since i upgraded to PR1.3 fMMS has been playing up, most notably not sending MMS's, it says sent but the person never receives them, also i receive MMS's about 12 hours after the person sent them.. any of you had this problem?

Did you do OTA or full flash?

Do a full emmc and rootfs flash.

I used ovi suite to upgrade

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Can't get it to work too. . . tried different settings.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I did a reflash and after that I see a "version mismatch" in package python-imaging so I haven't reinstalled fMMS nor Ansela.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but for anyone else looking for this "version mismatch" issue... I just installed fMMS onto to N900's getting the same error and everything seems to be working correctly. I did not have any previous version of python-imaging installed.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
well i bought my n900 with PR 1.3 already in it and i am using my fMMS quite well !
i receive the mms on time and that person also receives it when ever i send a MMS

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i had that problem i ended up uninstalling it via terminal apt-get purge, then reinstalling it again and re-entering my settings works fine and i have updated it with the recent update no probs.

Same here. version mismatch. What to do?

Tags
bada bada bada, bada rox