From 110V or 220V? Really?

I rather think that it's designed for *very* rich people, that want to have fancy gadget, looking like regular wall socket, but suckable to glass. To have something fancy to show to your colleagues at 74th floor of your exclusive office - 2 min of being "awesome" for a hundred of dollars, or so. No practical usage, whatsoever.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Assuming constant feed of 400mW we have so generously allowed above, it would take 11.25 hours of full sunlight to charge my phone.
... and during those 11+ hours the building (or at least the window) should turn around to track the sun or the peak efficiency goes byebye.

Besides, let's suppose this miracle charger really works. Would you trust leaving it hanging on a window by a suction cup?
All it takes is one fall from 1-2 m height and you could bid adieu to the solar cell polycrystal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Had a couple of solars none provided enough grunt now the one i have at least charges the battery that in turn charges the cellp
URL or name, please.

Ta

what about plain portable chargers? are they reliable?
something like this (although that design might not be good for the n900s usb port)