Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by hana View Post
I couldn't install Viral anymore, it gives some error about the package. So I found a new app for streaming videos: TubeMate.

The great thing about it is that I can launch HD videos straight into the Sailfish Browser's native player which has perfect audio sync and plays also in cover mode and with display off.
If you want to watch YouTube videos from the browser, just install LLS Video Player from Jolla Store.

Originally Posted by latency View Post
Has anyone tried the new premium version of Sports Tracker? It has some really cool features such as " Ghost target" where you can compete against your best run on a route etc. It also has Openstreetmaps now which might make the maps function properly on Jolla (the standard one didn't).
Quoting myself

I've installed google play store on my Jolla and now tried the premium version of Sportstracker. All the different maps works and all the premium features are doing fine in sailfish. The one thing that doesn't seem to work is voice feedback...there's no voice triggered even if I click the lap-button. Voice feedback is available in the free version too. Has anyone found a way to make it work somehow?
Otherwise the Sportstracker premium version works great. Ghost target is cool and the filters and goal settings are useful.

I hope MeeRun adds similar features (voice feedback is already there and working )....I would certainly pay for it...I guess it might happen if Jolla ever makes the store open for paid apps.

The Following User Says Thank You to latency For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
Originally Posted by latency View Post
Quoting myself

I've installed google play store on my Jolla and now tried the premium version of Sportstracker. All the different maps works and all the premium features are doing fine in sailfish. The one thing that doesn't seem to work is voice feedback...there's no voice triggered even if I click the lap-button. Voice feedback is available in the free version too. Has anyone found a way to make it work somehow?
Otherwise the Sportstracker premium version works great. Ghost target is cool and the filters and goal settings are useful.

I hope MeeRun adds similar features (voice feedback is already there and working )....I would certainly pay for it...I guess it might happen if Jolla ever makes the store open for paid apps.
How can install google play store on jolla?

Originally Posted by gaiosgf View Post
How can install google play store on jolla?
http://www.jollatides.com/2013/11/29...s-google-play/

The Following User Says Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
Something is wrong.Schturman SOS.where is the Google play store installer on Warehowse?I need it.

Originally Posted by gaiosgf View Post
Something is wrong.Schturman SOS.where is the Google play store installer on Warehowse?I need it.
It's not there anymore because it brought trouble. You really need to use the guide I linked you.

Do apps like whatsapp still need to run in background to receive push notifications ?
Would flashing a gapps package rectify the problem ?

The few apps I have installed...

Here
Playstation App
YouView (TV app for brittish Tivo-esque set top boxes)
Minecraft PE
Run sackboy run (Little Big Planet infinite runner game)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone tried sygic navigation?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
I've installed FOTMOB, footbal scores app, and it works good.
I instaled google play and bought pro version.
BUT! When I enable push notifications it crashes on startup. Always. Until I reinstalled it, of course without push notifications.
Any idea what to do?
Thanks

Tags
aindroid, essential apps