Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by artish0ke View Post
The charger that came with the phone is Nokia AC-6E which says it will output 5V with 550 mA. I have my doubts that this should be the n9 stock charger. Can anyone confirm the model number or my weird experiences??
No it is not the stock charger. The stock charger is Nokia AC-16E and gives you 1A output.
Where did u get your N9 from?

The Following User Says Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on May 2013 @ southern germany
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Where did u get your N9 from?
I ordered it from Germany here... and got a box labelled "Black East Africa UK 16GB".

http://www.hoh.de/mobilfunk/handys-n...-n9-16gb-black

... and just saw the AC-6E charger is actually written under scope of delivery... what a BS.

Why would they package a charger that can't even charge the phone? I tried once more last night, it just stayed on the energy level and didn't charge. Additionally it's got some kinda loose contact.
Yet my original problem was the display's unresponsiveness when connected to this specific charger.

I think I should complain directly to Nokia about this just to make them pissed..

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
You should contact the seller and ask for the original charger or a new N9! Because I don't think that your N9 is a new one..

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on May 2013 @ southern germany
Well guess you're right.. But yet from the outside it seems like an unused device. There is no probable cause it has been used, bruises that it's kinda ridiculous to buy a 2year old phone thinking it's new'

..still like it.