Notices

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
try disable frameskip it make same bugs

Tedri Mark: all changes i made i made for myself and nobody else, cuz only one user make me interested in psx4m and it's me yes it sounds egoistic, but what you are expected?
Fair enough, like I say, I thought you might want to know about bugs in your project that you might not have been aware of, how highly they are prioritised is obviously up to you (that particular improvement wolud be somewhere near the bottom of the list, if it was my project)

Originally Posted by colla84 View Post
you have add all files in same folder?
all my emu games (gba, mupen64plus, psx) are all in MyDocs

bonapart,,i converted the mdf to iso by magiciso but didn't work too !

@bonapart
I have a suggestion but I don't know if this is possible. Well here goes...
Is it possible to implement where we just steady click on key on the n900's keypad then a multiple click event would happen? Really great for games like FFVIII where there's a boost ability on your guardian force where you have to tap the X key as many as you can and it would increase it's attack damage.

Any new about gpu support bonapart??

The Following User Says Thank You to Fredook For This Useful Post:
Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
AgogData: i'll try this game later
Radicalz38: i won't to implement this cuz all games have different multiple click timing
Fredook: No

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 71 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
colla84: psx4m have 2 ways to save game progress:
first is psx4m saves\load : in gui i make 6 slots for it, and 2 keys in config(one save file is 1~2mb and placed near rom file with same name)
second is psx memcards: they are located at /home/user/MyDocs with names mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr (so make sure that they can be created(right chown and chmod))
i placed the memory cards file at MyDocs and i did chmod and chown them, but when I try to load from memoy card there is nothing inside the memory card.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
just tried psx4all + bugs bunny.mdf + scph 1001 and didn't work
So what's happening? Did you tried to disable cycle multiplier?

i'm from russia =) so we can'
In Russia emulators code YOU!

Originally Posted by Magik View Post
So what's happening? Did you tried to disable cycle multiplier?
in .mdf the sony logo then weird blue sony logo without the usual PS logo and nothing happen,,when i converted it to iso there is only the golden sony logo and also stays thats way.
thats also with cycle multiplier down to 1 cause there is no enable/disable only numbers

@bonapart
Thanks for clarifying!
BTW 1 last thing... Well can there be gameshark support? or alternatively can we use the memory card file here with epsxe or any other pc emulators?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Radicalz38: memcards should be pcsx-r compatible (but i don't test it)
gameshark support? may be.. all is possible, main question is when? and i don't know =)

AgogData: cycle - 0 is off state, btw in latest psx4m-gui is present cycle-off option

Magik: i mean that word of Obama not for me ;-)

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever