Notices

Hey Epage. It seems that the transcriptions are no longer working for voicemails.

Are you working on the app anymore or is it in your eyes a done project and will only keep the thing working in the future (hopefully Just curious.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by mrdally204 View Post
Hey Epage. It seems that the transcriptions are no longer working for voicemails.

Are you working on the app anymore or is it in your eyes a done project and will only keep the thing working in the future (hopefully Just curious.
Thanks for the catch, I haven't been using that feature all that much lately.

I'm considering it feature complete and in maintenance mode. I have made a package that works in Mer and once virtual machines of it are available, I plan to offer a Fremantle update.

Edit: Fixed in SVN, package should be available today or tomorrow.

Last edited by epage; 2009-06-24 at 12:19.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Just got the ominous warning mail from Google that Grandcentral users are going to be force-upgraded to Google Voice in the near future... That should make epage's job easier, at least, only supporting one website...

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Just got the ominous warning mail from Google that Grandcentral users are going to be force-upgraded to Google Voice in the near future... That should make epage's job easier, at least, only supporting one website...
Easier but still disappointing that its through loss of users.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
How hard would it be to skin this application?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
How hard would it be to skin this application?
Its a standard GTK application, so most likely you'd end up needing to rewrite the GUI in a more skinnable UI.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Ah, ok. No worries... just was curious.

For some reason, I'm not able to dial out with dialcentral 1.0. It works for sending sms, but when I hit "dial" nothing happens at all. However, I can still use 'new internet call' to make calls from my n800, just not from dialcentral. Does anyone have any insight as to what my problem might be?

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by scottydoesntknow View Post
For some reason, I'm not able to dial out with dialcentral 1.0. It works for sending sms, but when I hit "dial" nothing happens at all. However, I can still use 'new internet call' to make calls from my n800, just not from dialcentral. Does anyone have any insight as to what my problem might be?
I am also having the same dialing out problem, no call back connections. I have G/V on a N810, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
I am also having the same dialing out problem, no call back connections. I have G/V on a N810, any suggestions?
All look into this and hopefully get it fixed today. I still need to make a package for fixing transcripts anyways