Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I was finally able to convince our IT guys let me use Pro1 as my work phone.

few things that I have noticed since. First of all, the hinge has some free movement on the right side. Was it always there, dont know. How about you others with pro1?

My bigger problem is with bluetooth. Read that others have had these problems as well. In my car and with my bt headphones the phone does not transfer call audio to the earpiece/car audio. Funny thing is, that I can listen to music in car and with headphones, only call audio is affected. And it doesen´t matter whether I use BT only or android auto.

Has anyone with these problems overcome them somehow?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
I have had no problems using this bluetooth headset with my Pro1.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by ka9yhd View Post
I have had no problems using this bluetooth headset with my Pro1.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
PXC 550 and BH-111 working fine here with my Pro1. I can even multitask with a PXC 550, N900 running Rockbox and the Pro1 as phone, Rockbox gets automatically paused when I get called and also somehow automatically (?!) resumes when I hangup.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
few things that I have noticed since. First of all, the hinge has some free movement on the right side. Was it always there, dont know. How about you others with pro1?
This one is kinda intended because if the hinge will be firm you won't be able to open your keyboard.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trzyzet For This Useful Post:
I was finally able to convince our IT guys let me use Pro1 as my work phone.

My bigger problem is with bluetooth. Read that others have had these problems as well. In my car and with my bt headphones the phone does not transfer call audio to the earpiece/car audio. Funny thing is, that I can listen to music in car and with headphones, only call audio is affected. And it doesen´t matter whether I use BT only or android auto.

Has anyone with these problems overcome them somehow?

Has anyone been able to solve this problem? Read from fxtec forum that others have had similar problems with BT no ttansfering the audio to car stereos.

As I travel a lot with car for work ans take calls while driving, this is really becoming a serious problem for me.

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Has anyone been able to solve this problem? Read from fxtec forum that others have had similar problems with BT no ttansfering the audio to car stereos.

As I travel a lot with car for work ans take calls while driving, this is really becoming a serious problem for me.
Unfortunately I have the same problems. These were already solved. But than I had to reflash when encryption was introduced to the unstable build. Now I am an the stable build, with the already solved problems. Very frustrating. But i fear I have to wait. For me even more frustrating that after that reflash my battery life became much worse. Before i got 36h hours easily now I sometime sruggle to get over the day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Unfortunately I have the same problems. These were already solved. But than I had to reflash when encryption was introduced to the unstable build. Now I am an the stable build, with the already solved problems. Very frustrating. But i fear I have to wait. For me even more frustrating that after that reflash my battery life became much worse. Before i got 36h hours easily now I sometime sruggle to get over the day.
I have been unable find any solutions. Were did you find your "old" solutins that used to work? Are you on stock or Lineage or Sailfish? I am on Lineage

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Oh that´s interesting. I´m on Sailfish. I thought it is a sailfish only problem. But there seem to be a general problem with bluetooth. So that only confirm my thoughts that the porters doing a really nice job. Because they found a solution - unfortunately not one I can use at the moment. I hope for the next update to 3.4. if that doesn´t work i have to switch to unstable again. That would be a pain in the ***, because I would have to set up all anew....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
I added Qi wireless charging to my Pro1 via a plug-in pad, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Any chance of writing a tutorial?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit