Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
Anyone of you notice that the facebook and twitter notification notifies faster? In PR1.2, I have my automatically update feed items at 10 minutes and it only notifies every 10 minutes. I have same setting now but I receive the notification 5 minutes (or less).
Is yours a fresh install via flash or OTA?
Some junk being carried over could be causing an issue.

Originally Posted by carlo_N9 View Post
Yep. Just got mine updated today.
- Reviews in OVI store doesn't load.
- Connects immediately to my wifi even with low signal.
As has been stated a gazillion times now, Nokia store issue has zilch to do with PR1.3.
It was happening long before 1.3 1st started rolling out, I had it & still have it on my PR1.2 phone.
Why shouldn't it connect immediately to your WiFi even with low signal?
AFAIK there's no option to say "don't connect to WiFi if signal is weak".

Originally Posted by Setok View Post
One thing I just noticed was that when someone rings, in addition to their name it will show their last social media status (as in the Contacts app). Not sure if that was there before, but certainly didn't notice it.
Can someone with a PR1.2 phone please confirm if this already existed? (I cant check mine right now)
If it doesn't please add it to the google doc (referenced in the 1st post of this thread).

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-09 at 19:54.

I just happen to check the messanger if there is enyone online on contact list, but there is no small icon on any of them to see their status of who is online or not...sounds like a new bug....i have reflash my phone on v.1.3 fw but still the same problem.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Right before my eyes yesterday N9 plugged in - 100%, unplug it -94%. So that's a new one for me.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Is yours a fresh install via flash or OTA?
Some junk being carried over could be causing an issue.

Via flash. And I dont consider it as an issue or bug because it gives the notification faster compared to PR1.2 having same setting (Automatic updates set to every 10 minutes)

Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
sending @ receiving NFC from another device such as nexus? anyone tried?
I think the whole problem with that is that Nokia uses NFC with BT to transfer something whereas Android Beam uses Wifi to transfer. I remember trying with my bro's Nexus S and I think that was the real problem. Nothing to do with the FW.

Updated 1st post.
Posts monitored till post #281.

Last edited by Morpog; 2012-07-10 at 07:43.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
was just wondering if somebody can confirm the visual change of Facebook news feed as pictured here:
http://swipe.nokia.com/

I can see no changes in my Facebook app after PR1.3...

THX

That's just a bad photoshop with Symbians Social application....
Nokia has done that before. Like showing N8 in ads with full desktop facebook page as app and stuff

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Sorry the Google doc wasn't editable when I linked to it before, it is now...
If you decide you want to help by editing/updating it, please do so thoughtfully/carefully.
If you've got some big changes in mind, it might be best to discuss it in the doc 1st.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by GringoT View Post
Can anyone confirm whether pr1.3 includes traffic information in the drive application? That's one of a handful of reasons preventing me from investing in this device, and it seems that drive 2.0 - at least on Symbian has drive. But I could not find any information anywhere regarding the n9. Thanks!
It's there in pr1.3 but commented out. See sony123's thread for how to turn it on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post: