Posts: 42 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Italy
Hi guys,
as the title I'm trying to do an fm radio clock.
I tried to use fmradio-tool script (modified) but after start how to stop the script?

then I thought to use fmradio player but I can't set speakers as a default in Fm radio player.. it's possible?

thank you.

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
i would like this too ... if you work out how to do it please add to the alarmed commands wiki ... see my signature!

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ BONDY, FRANCE
I would like this too, with Webradio support...

Can anyone help me??

i think is useful an fm alarm clock... in spring

i agree. internet radio alarm. sounds familiar. maybe its been done?

also, redd fox!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
AFAIK there is a way to do it in Alarmed (Internet Radio) but it looked very fiddly. I would love to have this made easy, waking up to the radio is great!

Originally Posted by Red_Fox View Post
Hi guys,
as the title I'm trying to do an fm radio clock.
I tried to use fmradio-tool script (modified) but after start how to stop the script?

then I thought to use fmradio player but I can't set speakers as a default in Fm radio player.. it's possible?

thank you.
What do you mean 'stop the script'?

I have not used fmradio-tool however if you want a script to be 'daemonised' after it is run put ' &' after you call it.

If it is already hidden, type 'killall fmradio-tool'

If it is running and you want to exit it type 'ctrl+c'

Please explain exactly wtf it is you are doing and are attempting to do.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

vi_ you're right

I would to run FM Radio in Alarmed but the problem is that i do not know how to set the speakers by default when Fm radio star

with fm radio tools I have the problem that I can start the script [ "/usr/bin/fmradio-tool 96000 speaker" in alarmed] but I can not stop the process.
Attached Images

Last edited by Red_Fox; 2011-03-24 at 16:49.